TOEFL Full Length Tests

We are working on the development of TOEFL full length tests. There are some technical challenges because of the format but we hope to have these ready for sale in the TOEFL preparation category at shop.english-test.net/toefl-test-products by sometime in August of this year.

We will need some volunteers to help us try out these products, as beta testers so if your a English learner planning to take the TOEFL test please contact us to participate in our beta testing program.

Hi Mr. Milne,

How about the speaking tests? I got in trouble when I had the test because I was preparing for PC based and the test is different of Internet based.

Hello Romerito, we don’t have any immediate plans to offer speaking tests unfortunately. It would be a good thing to have, maybe something we can develop in the future if there is enough demand for it. Right now the best solution we have for that is to record audio and post to the forum for feedback using the audio recorder.

Is it essential to learn just academical text to improve my toefl score or by reading newspapers,… I can improve it?

What are the best materials to study for preparation for toefl ibt exam?

i want this test, m preparing for TOEFL exam.

Hello Rasoul3, to answer your question I think its very important in addition to listening comprehension to also study the vocabulary words relevant to the TOEFL. Which you can learn here for free using our free TOEFL tests at english-test.net/toefl/ or you can buy the TOEFL Test Package which includes them. There 600 TOEFL vocab words covered and these are important to know very clearly.

Reading English newspapers should help you also with reading comprehension.

The TOEFL iBT is the current version of TOEFL, and it includes a speaking section. So, an up-to-date “full length” practice test for TOEFL would have to include a section that tests speaking.

The quote above was taken from this page on your site:
english-test.net/toefl/
As far as I know, the CBT version of TOEFL has not been administered for quite some time now, so it would be a good idea to update that page. The iBT is the current version, and it DOES include a speaking section – which consists of 6 speaking tasks (2 independent and 4 integrated).

I assume it would be possible to include a speaking section in your full-length practice test, and responses could probably be recorded in the forum. However, if you wanted to get the responses scored for your customers, you’d no doubt need to pay someone to do that. (The scoring rubrics are available on the ETS website.)
[color=white].

hiiii i am ANITA and will love to be a volunteers for the product! i want to be a beta tester so please let me know how it works and what i have to do. thank you…

Hello,

Could any one give me some clues to reading parts in TOEFL. Probably there are some techniques to better up your score at reading passages? Thanks in advance!

Hello sir , Usually I score above 27-28 in all modules of Toefl IBT ,but speaking I always score 20-24 . I need 27 to get through my registartion . DO you have any specific course on speaking , which can help in mu speaking .

I can use TOEFL at an university like University of Westminster for admission?

A test of English Proficiency is a most for students whose native language is not English. The major tests are TOEFL and IELTS. TOEFL is more accurate according to some reviews, hence more acceptable for American Universities.

So for any university you want to apply to TOEFL can be a must.

GOOD luck!

Hi 'am eliane and i would like to be a volunteer for your product.pls let me know what to do.
thx

hi
my name is hamid,from iran,i’m a nurse,do you want to be my friend?

hi
my name is hamid,from iran,i’m intrested in learning english
do you want to be my friend?

hi: nice to meet you !
I am Joel, I am form china.i wang to learn english ,my school have many oversea students,but my english is so bad.i want to learn english. so can you learn english with me?

Thanx for toefl products.

hi

I am taking TOEFL in 2 weeks…Please help me to improve my skills and check how ready I am for it. I need to practice a lot so if you can give me advice from which site can I download the simulations of real test for free, I would be happy. I need something like Kaplan or Longman but could not find working versions…all of them need CD, I burned the ISO file on the disk but it also did not work…please help me!