toefl essay

different way of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. what do you think ar the best ways of reducing stress?
Plz correct my grammar. Thank you Luchen
In our busy life, it is normal for everyone to have stress. Being stressed out for a long period of time is not healthy for human being, so people have to find a way to reduce stress. Some people reduce stress by reading, while others do by working in their gardens. In my case, I would like to listen music, watch Television.
First, Listening music is a perfect way to relax after stressful day or week. . It has a unique link to our emotions, so can be an extremely effective stress management tool.Listening to music can have a tremendously relaxing effect on our minds and bodies, especially slow, quiet classical music. This type of music can have a beneficial effect on our physiological functions, slowing the pulse and heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and decreasing the levels of stress hormones. Music has been used for hundreds of years to treat illnesses and restore harmony between mind and body.
In addition, watching tv can helps to release the stress. Tv programmes can take us away from reality and let us forget the trouble around us temporally.Most of the people like to read, do exercise to relieve the stress. When i am under the stress, i cann’t concentrate on reading and definatly i hate to do any physical work. so wathing tv laying in bed or sofa would be the best way to reduce stress for me.
To sum up, in my opinion, the best way to reduce stress are listening music, watching tv. We cannot leave to have stress but we can reduce dramatically our stress level doing these activities.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why is Carlos Finlay significant?

Plz correct my essay. Thank you Luchen