TOEFL essay: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how dose it work...

Wold you please correct my essay? Thanks :?: :?: :?:

What is your approach to problem-solving, and how dose it work for you?

My problems challenge me to improve my life, because I believe that life without problems dose not have any meaning. My approaches in problem-solving are go to a calm place and use my previous experiments.

When I face a problem in my life, my first work that I prefer to do is going to a calm place. For instance, most of the time I go to the mountain in my home town, because in this magical place I can see green trees in a hillside and white snow in a climate of mountain which make me relaxed. Also fresh air of this mountain will help to my mind to think better. This place helps to my body to recover my brain cells to work better. Moreover, sometime I drink a couple of tea with a lemon. Last year I read an article in a newspaper which said that a couple of tea with a green lemon will help your mind to think better. Clearly, I need a quite surrounding without stress.

My second approach in problem-solving is using my last experiences, because I believe that experience is the best teacher of our life. For example, I search in my mind and remember what I did in the same situation in the past when I had same problem. Moreover, Sometime I will speak to my parents and my close friends and describe my problem. Then ask their opinions and their solutions, because maybe they had the same problem. After I heard their opinions, I will recheck their solutions and comparing with my problem. At the end I will make my final decision. Most of the time this solution works for me and I can achieve to success, because see a problem from different perspectives is better than just one perspective. Clearly, I review my experiments.

In conclusion, my approaches in problem-solving are go to a calm place and use my previous experiments. Most of the time this solutions work for me, so I recommend you to follow this way if you have a problem.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students (2)