TOEFL essay: What are the qualities of a good neighbor?

Topic 015: Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor?

Living in a community, obviously, you have at least a neighbor nearby. Neighbor has a huge impact on your daily life. Some characters of a good neighbor are followed.
Firstly, neighbor can assist you when you are not at home. Because of your business, you cannot stay at home all day long, neighbor is person who can pay your bills in advance, and you will repay him later. In addition, you are in traffic jam, so you go home late, and your child is crying, it is neighbor who take one his eye on your child. Shortly, in my country, there is a saying: “Neighbors are even more important than siblings living far away”.

Secondly, neighbor is your friend. After a hard-working day, you come back home tiredly and angrily, talking with your dear neighbor must take your frustration away. Moreover, if you are businesspersons, you do not have much time to concern about every thing around your house, the neighbor can help you, and for example, he can tell you next week is your duty of cleaning the stairs.

Thirdly, you can trust in good neighbor. Is it believable that you dare to give your house’s key for asking a criminal neighbor to transfer it to your relation when you are not at home? On other hand, you are brave if you dare to live nearby a murder or criminal. Your life is full of dangers and anxious if your neighbor is bad person.
Consequently, you should respect your neighbor, because they have huge impact on your life. Lately, you are also a neighbor of some ones else, you should be a good neighbor.

I know my essay has many mistakes. Pls, correct it and give me some comments. Oh, i wish i could be good at English. How can I do? What should I do?

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student try to do with his next essay?

the topic asked for the “qualities” of a good neighbor, so at least you should point out what they are. I see nothing called “quality” in your piece of writing