TOEFL essay: Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solves...

Plz help me to check it. Thank in advance.

Topic: Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solves by moving large companies and factories and their employees to the countryside.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Moving big companies and mills as well as their staffs out of city into the countryside is the best way to solve congestion and housing problems. By this way, the government can protect their citizens from some bad effects like air and noise pollution. As far as I know, relocating those things above as soon as possible will make city’s life become better.

First of all, there are lots of companies nowadays trying to encourage their staffs by the way paying all of expenditures such as house’s rent, basic accommodation, etc. Consequently, the result of this action will make the price of apartment become more and more high and the rest of labours with lower wage from other companies will get a lot of troubles to rent a house for living. Besides that, the large companies need a huge of people to operate and, indirectly, attract labours from other places to move in that makes the urban community turn to be complicated.

Secondly, commuting employees and the general public travelling make city become overcrowded in rush hours. All of worker from the companies and factories go to work or come back home at the same time leading the air is impacted by air and noise pollution. On the other hand, a lot of people with their vehicle maybe cause of some accidents in the road in the peak hours. Moving factories with its worker will help solving this problem and bring fresh air into the citizens’ life.

In a nutshell, by relocating workers to rural areas for working and residing, heavy traffic conditions and lack of adequate accommodation in city centres will obviously change for the better. I hope that the government should early have a plan to do these things and also early bring the best condition to their community.

TOEFL listening discussions: What did the young man do during his last holiday?