TOEFL essay: The best measure of successs how much money you earn...

The best measure of successs how much money you earn to
Q:what extant you agree with this statement?

Success depends on the individual person’s interpretation.Seveal peple thought success is making load of money.Someone thought success is achieving goal.Diffrerent people have different interpretations of what success means to them. Money is the main factor for some people because it can satisfy their desires.

In my opinion,I disagree with the saying of measure of success is money.I believe money disenables me to buy everything I want.For instance ,I try to make money as much as I can,whereas money cannot buy true happiness.My definition true happiness is spending time with my family. The true happiness is worth more than money. Another reason why you cannot judge success based on money.If you have got a lot of money,it cannot explain success.The meaning of success comes in many definitions.It really depends on what you are searching for in life.My definition of success includes rewarding work,close relationships.

In conclusion,I I judge success determines my happiness.I think it is better to be good persons than good money makers.Even thought earning a lot of money,it doesn’t mean agreeable and happy. Success depends on the perspective of life and expectations.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the young man have grapes for lunch?

The best measure of successs how much money you earn to
Q:what extant you agree with this statement?

Success depends on the individual person’s interpretation.Seveal peple thought success is making load of money.Someone thought success is achieving goal.Diffrerent people have different interpretations of what success means to them.Money is the main factor for some people because it can satisfy their desires.
In my opinion,I disagree with the saying of measure of success is money.I believe money disenables me to buy everything I want.For instance ,I try to make money as much as I can,whereas money cannot buy true happiness.My definition true happiness is spending time with my family. The true happiness is worth more than money.Another reason why you cannot judge success based on money.If you have got a lot of money,it cannot explain success.The meaning of success comes in many definitions.It really depends on what you are searching for in life.My definition of success includes rewarding work,close relationships.

In conclusion,I I judge success determines my happiness.I think it is better to be good persons than good money makers.Even thought earning a lot of money,it doesn’t mean agreeable and happy. Success depends on the perspective of life and expectations.

Good morning Colasa. This work is extremely poor, and would take more time than I have available to try to correct it. I hope you are not planning to take your exam any time soon.
Your punctuation is abysmal, and your sentence stricture is very poor most of the time. Spelling also appears to be a glaring fault.
You really need to make a decision; Are you really serious about learning to write a good essay or not, for what you have written here will see you failing miserably.

Kitos. 5/10

Thank you so much for replying.I’m sorry if I wrote wrong essay .I think it’s hard to understand because i worry about gramma and part of speech.I have planning to take exam next year.when i study in my class,it is very fast.I will try to practice see my essay is getting better soon .

Yours sincerely,
Thank you, Mr.Kitosdad

Keep posting your work here my friend. You are WELCOME.