TOEFL essay: Some students prefer to study alone

[color=blue]Some students prefer to study alone. Others prefer to study with a group of students. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In modern society, many students intend to work with a group. However, some students think that they should study alone. In my opinion, people should study by themselves. In this essay, I’ll discuss the reasons and the examples to justify my answer.

Firstly, if the students study alone, they can concentrate on their studies very efficiently. There are large numbers of students who have wasted their time studying in a group. Furthermore, this has inffluenced their academic acheivements greatly. Another reason is that people who study by themselves can obtain more extra time. For instance, working in a group can spend much time on one section while students who work alone focus on other sections as well. Besides students who study alone can finish off their work quickly and can get on to other work. There are plenty of advantages if people study by themselves.

In conclusion, even though we can enjoy studying with a group, this can interrupt our study routines. As a result, studying alone is beneficial and efficient.

[color=red]Could you check my essay? Thank you.
Also, if you give me some advices, it would be really grateful.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main danger of obesity?

Hi,

My suggestions are in CAPITAL letters:

Good

Alan

Just another pointer: Advice is uncountable.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A riverside[YSaerTTEW443543]