TOEFL essay sample: The automobile has brought more harm than good to the planet

I have automobile. I can’t to realise my life without it. It helps me to get to the place very fast, I can transport heavy things. With out automobile it is difficult to realise how could I do this. But the exhaust which excretes vehicle is very harmfull for our planet. I think the automobile bribgs us, humans good but to the planet harm.

As I said above, It is very nice to have automobile. Just imagine for a minute what would happen if the humans have not invented automobile. First of all we only could move with the help of coach, horse or walk. It would takes us a long time to get to the far distance. Also the progress of civilization could not develop so fast. As someone told once “time is money”, the automobile makes our work easier, it helps us to economize time, consequently money. To transport heavy things we would use animal, which is not so good. The automobile helps humans very much. But what we should pay for using automobile? Of couse it is pollution of environment.

It is well known fact that exhaust is one of the factors of poluttion atmosphere. Every automobile excretes bad chemical agent. Only electrical automobiles don’t excretes bad chemical agents. But most of automobiles use gas, which after using transforms to bad chemical agent for our atmosphere. The atmosphere is part of our planet, so bad chemical agents harms our planet also. As I have heard in my biology class, the exhaust also affect negatively to soil of earth. The green lifes of our planet suffer from exhaust.

I think that the automobiles bring more harm than good to the planet. But we, humans can not live without them. I am runing a few steps forward, want to say that we, humans should think how to use ecological clear automobiles. Therefore we should produce more electrical automobiles.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does ‘monotreme’ mean?

I have AN automobile. I can’t IMAGINE my life without it. It helps me to get to A place very fast, I can transport heavy things. Without AN automobile it is difficult to realise how I could do this. But the exhaust which excretes FROM A vehicle is very harmful for our planet. I think the automobile briNgs us, humans good but to the planet harm.

As I said above, It is very nice to have AN automobile. Just imagine for a minute what would happen if humans haD not invented THE automobile. First of all we could ONLY move with the help of A coach, horse or walk. It would take us a long time to get to the far distance. Also the progress of civilization could not develop so fast. As someone SAID once “time is money”, the automobile makes our work easier, it helps us to SAVE time, consequently money. To transport heavy things we would use animalS, which is not so good. The automobile helps humans very much. But what should WE pay for using automobile? Of couRse it is pollution of THE environment.

It is A well known fact that exhaust is one of the factors of polution atmosphere. Every automobile excretes A bad chemical agent. Only electrical automobiles don’t excretes bad chemical agents. But most o automobiles use gas, which after THEN CHANGES INTO A bad chemical agent for our atmosphere. The atmosphere is part of our planet, so bad chemical agents harm our planet also. As I have heard in my biology class, CAR exhaust also affectS negatively THE soil of THE earth. The green PLANTS of our planet suffer from exhaust FUMES.

I think that automobiles bring more harm than good to the planet. But we, humans cannot live without them. I am ruNning a few steps forward, want to say that we, humans should think how to use ecologicalLY FRIENDLY automobiles. Therefore we should produce more electrical automobiles.

Alan

Hello Alan, thank you for your comments. I want to ask, Am I progressing in my writing?