Toefl essay sample: study in small class than in a large one

[size=150]TOEFL essay[/size]

Do you agree or disagree with the following :
it is much easier to study in small classes than in a large ones.

I agree with the idea that it is much easier to study in small classes than in a large ones.
The main reason why I believe this fact is you could take more advantages from the professor of the class. He could share his time for his small number students compare than he has large number of students. In addition small classroom is quieter than big classroom and it helps students to concentrate for class study. Even they really try to restrain making noise in large classroom, the noisy sound probably bother you than small classroom. Moreover, in small classroom, you would have the deeper relationship with your classmates. After few weeks later you take a small class, you could remember most of your classmate’s names and could exchange the class information together. Sometimes there is benefit to take large classes such as you would have a chance to meet more variety of students. But for me, I strongly agree that fact it is much easier to study in small classes than in a large ones.

Could you give some adivice for me?
Thank you for it.

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

Hi,

I have made some suggestions in CAPITAL letters:

Alan

So thanks Alan…