TOEFL Essay: reliable, intelligent or a humorous friend

[size=150]TOEFL Essay topic[/size]

What do you want most in a friend- someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristic is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

TOEFL Essay

Friendship means to trust someone from the core of your heart so it is not difficult for me to say that one need to have a reliable friend instead of only humor or intelligent.

We, with our friends share our lives, the enjoyment and the sorrow ness of life. If I will be having a person in my life that is intelligent but not trustworthy then I will not like to share my life with him or her. That person may be having a good relation with me as a class fellow or teacher or any other. As far as I am not sharing with him my burdens and happiness, how he can be called my friend? So he can never be my friend until or unless I will be having a full confidence in him or her. Reliable friends always help you when you are in need. You can share the secrets of your life only with a reliable friend. It would be an additional credit for you if your trustworthy friend will be having the qualities of being humorous and intelligent.

At the end of the topic I will like to emphasize on one thing. To have devoted, trustworthy, and a reliable friend is a blessing.

respected moderators. i need to have 5 band in toefl CBT in essay writing. so guide me the faults and also guide me how can i improve the standards of my essay to get the required grades.

thanks
Rashid Hafeez

TOEFL listening lectures: What does the professor imply about Leonardo da Vinci?

Hi,

I have made some suggestions in CAPITAL LETTERS:

Alan