TOEFL essay: People learn in different ways. Some people learn by...

People learn in different ways. Some people learn by doing things; other people learn by reading about things; others learn by listening to people talk about things. Which of these methods of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support your choice.

People have many different ways to learn. Some people learn by doing things or reading about things. Others learn by listening to people talk about things. I think the best method to learn something is listening to someone else. And why is this, the best way to learn? Because, it is possible learn listening to people with a lot of experience. It is possible ask as many questions as needed and receive an answer and It is possible hold a discussion with these people about any topic. Actually, it is great, have a speaker with all those characteristics to learn something new.

In universities is very common have lectures about things like economy, math and a lot more. These lectures normally are given by experienced professors. When people listen these professors, they are receiving a great new knowledge about any topic. Instead, when people do or read things, they do not have the same privilege like people who attend to the lectures and get some amazing information from someone who really know about his topic.

Commonly, when people are trying to learn something new, they have a lot of doubts. Attending to classes in a university and listening their professor. They can ask as many questions as they needed and receive and good answer. Answer which probably clear any doubt about that topic taught it in class. In the other cases you go by your own in the learning process and you cannot count with any help from someone with experience.

People in universities are constantly looking for discuss their ideas. They hold discussions about their ideas or class-projects with anybody. They can pay a lot of attention and they can be great listeners. Probably, they can learn a lot of new things to improve their class-project and make wonderful discoveries about with their ideas. They are learning a lot and this is that it is not too often to get doing or reading things.

Summing up, people can learn doing and reading things. But, the best way to learn about something, it is listening to people with experience in any matter, talk about things. People can ask question and they will receive the right answer for their doubts and hold interesting debates about their class-project or ideas, becoming this in a great source of inspiration to improve their projects.

[color=darkred]

------------------------
Could you check my essay? and give me your opinions about it!!..thanks.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in social science class

People TRAVEL DOWN MANY DIFFERENT AVENUES IN THEIR QUEST to learn.
Some people learn by doing things or BY SIMPLY reading about things.
Others learn by listening to people talk about things.

I think the best WAY to learn something is BY listening to someone else.
And why DO I THINK this IS the best way to learn? because, it is possible learn BY listening to people with a lot of experience.
It is possible TO ask as many questions as needed and receive answerS TO THESE QUESTIONS, and it MAY BE possible TO hold a discussion with these people about any topic.
Actually, it is great TO have a speaker WHO POSSESSES all OF those characteristics to learn something new FROM.

In universities IT is very common TO have lectures about things like economy, mathEMATICS and a lot more. These lectures normally are given by experienced professors.
When people listen TO these professors, they are receiving a great DEAL OF new knowledge about THIS topic. ON THE CONTRARY; when people do or read things, they do not have the same privilege like THOSE people who ARE ABLE TO attend theSE lectures and get some amazing information from someone who really knowS his topic.

Commonly, when people are trying to learn something new, they MAY have a lot of doubts. Attending classes in a university and listening TO their professor, they ARE ABLE TO ask as many questions as they need and THEY WILL receive INFORMATIVE answerS, answerS which WILL probably clear any doubt about that topic taught in class.

ON THE OTHER HAND you go ON your own in the learning process, and you cannot RELY ON RECEIVING any help from ANYone with experience.

People in universities are constantly looking TO discuss their ideas.
They hold discussions about their ideas or class-projects with anybody. They ARE ABLE TO pay a lot of attention and they can be great listeners.
Probably, they can learn a lot of new things to improve their class-project and make wonderful discoveries with their NEWLY-DISCOVERED ideas.

Summing up, people can learn BY doing and reading things. But, the best way to learn about something, is BY listening to people with experience ON any matter talkING about things.
People can ask questionS and they will receive the right answerS TO their doubts and THEY CAN hold interesting debates about their class-project or ideas.

This is a good essay, and I hope that you are not offended by the liberties I have taken with my editing.

Kitos.

Don’t worry Kitos. Actually, I really appreciate your help!!..thanks!!!