TOEFL essay: In a family who should work? Wife or husband?

In a family both wife and husband are equal. Some one will think wife should not work in the family. Women’s are getting equal rights in every thing. They are participating in everything equally with the men’s. That’s why in my opinion both wife and husband should work in the family.

Firstly working of wife and husband is important any home. So that women’s can know about the society and they can stay happily in their lives. For example if both are working they can manage household problems easily. They can survive in the present world. If they have to survive in this society they should have good income. Also they can enjoy by getting some extra income by going to any movies or going to any other places for relaxation in their holidays. They can save some amount in their savings for use of future purpose. If they want money suddenly for any reason, they can make use of that money.

Secondly if women’s are going to office, there are some problems in their home. They can able to take care of there babies. Babies will get problem without mothers. Mothers are more important for them when they are small. Even if babies are kept in child care centers, they will not get the good care as they are getting from mothers. Also if women’s are working, they cant able to see there husband when they are coming from office in the same time.

Even wife and husbands are working. If they have good understandings between them there will be no problem in there lives. So that, in my opinion wife and husband both should work.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (3)

HI does any one will see and give thir opinions about this essays…

hey kranthi.be patient.you will get the reply the next day.you will be notified.

In a family both wife and husband are equal. Someone will think A wife should not work in the family. Women are getting equal rights in everything. They are participating in everything equally with MEN That’s why in my opinion both wife and husband should work in the family.

Firstly THE FACT THAT THE wife and husband WORK is important IN any home. So that women can know about society and they can stay happy in their lives. For example if both are working, they can manage household problems easily. They can survive in the present world. If they have to survive in this society they should have A good income. Also they can enjoy THEMSELVES by getting some extra income by going to any movies or going to any other places for relaxation in their holidays. They can save some OF their savings for THE . If they want money suddenly for any reason, they can make use of that money.

Secondly if women are go to THE office, there are some problems in their home. They AREN’T ?? able to take care of THEIR babies. Babies will get problemS without mothers. Mothers are more important for them when they are small. Even if babies are kept in child care centers, they will not get AS good care as they are getting from mothers. Also if women are working, they AREN’T able to see THEIR husband when they COME HOME from THE office AT the same time.

Even A wife and A husbands CAN WORK. If they have A good understanding between them there will be no problem in THEIR lives. So that, in my opinion BOTH wife and husband should work.

[i]Note: The plural of man is men - The plural of woman is women

[color=red]There is an adverb of place [color=red]their is a possessive adjective[/i]

Alan

hi alan,
thaq for your reply…