TOEFL essay: Games are as important for adults as they are for children?

please give me some comments… please!

Nobody can deny the importance of games in human life. It is very attractive not only for children but also for adults. So I think the statement that games are as important for adults as they are for children is true. In my essay, I will show you some reasons to support my opinion.
Games are important. You must know that games have two types, mental games and physical games. Both of them are good for adult and children.
Firstly, we refer to mental games. Mental games are good for brainpower of people. It upgrades our mental abilities. Almost mental games are intelligent games. They are not only good for children but also for adults to develop their understanding. Playing chess is a clear-cut example. It is easy for people to play. And both adults and children can play chess. When you play chess, your organization ability is upgraded. Moreover, you can practice your patience and your carefulness. Especially, playing chess can help you to practice and upgrade your calculation ability.
The second type of games is physical games. It is easy for you to see that the physical games are very good for health of people. For children, physical games are good for their growing up. They need to play physical games to develop their physical ability. Physical games are good for development of bone and muscle of children. On the other hand, playing games is the way for children to learn discipline from the rule of game. For adults, physical games such as playing foot ball or swimming are good for their health. Playing game is the best way for them to relax after working day. In addition to their health, when playing physicals game adults can meet many people so their social relationship is developed.
Because of some above reasons, I think people of all age need to play games. Games are good for our mental and physical health. So games are as important for adults as they are for children.

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation probably take place?