TOEFL® essay: Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communicat

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, e-mail, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Nowadays, the communication is main thing in our life. Without meeting people, communication with them, we can’t exist. Every day we need to contact with people in any way. In this essay I will name some of advantages and disadvantages of each approach and will argue in favor of communication such as letters, e-mail or telephone.

On the one hand, when the people meet face-to-face, their communication will assume a special character. They have more possibility to meet, see and understand these people, whereas they can’t do it , if it is by telephone, etc. Also, during the job where face-to-face communication is principal item of communication to gain more the high result in the business aspect.

On the other hand, time is also the major cause of our life. And it is not enough on other some things in our life. That why the people adapt to fast communication such as e-mail, telephone and etc. At times the people after long difficult working day, they simple can’t communicate with somebody face-to-face, and that why that choose the more comfortable variant such as e-mail, letters. Also if the some people , which live wide asunder, this way is fast and flexible communication between them.

In conclusion, the people always is in communication, and type of communication which they can choose depends from situations and conditions of life .

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the main danger of obesity?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, e-mail, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Nowadays, the communication is THE main thing in our LIVES. Without meeting people, communicatiNG with them, we can’t exist. Every day we need to contact with people in MANY wayS. In this essay I will name some of advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and will argue in favor of communication such as letters, e-mail or telephone.

On the one hand, when the people meet face-to-face, their communication will assume a special character. They have more possibility to meet, see and understand these people, whereas they can’t do it , if it is by telephone, etc. Also, during the job where face-to-face communication is THE principal FORM of communication USED to gain //more the high result in the business aspect.???//

On the other hand, time is also the major cause of our LIVES, and it is not enough on other things in our life.(???) That IS why the people adapt to fast communication such as e-mail, telephone and etc. At times the people after A long difficult working day, they simple can’t communicate with somebody face-to-face, and that IS why that THEY choose the more comfortable variant such as e-mail, letters. Also if the some people , //which live wide asunder ???//, this way is fast and flexible communication between them.

In conclusion, the people ARE always is in NEED OF communicatiNG, and THE type of communication which they can choose dependsON THEIRsituations and conditions of life .
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Jamilya, it has to be said ; This was very poor. You need to clarify what your meaning is in many of your sentences. Please read some of the essays of Ella, or Lubov or Milily.
You are sure to learn something of value from their work.

Kitos 6/10

Ohh my God, I have so much mistakes. Its terrible.
Thank you, mr. Kitosdad,
I will try to read their essay now, but it will be copy ideas for me… no?