TOEFL essay: Every generation of people is different in important ways...

Hi, it’s my first essay. Please, don’t be strict to my essay :smiley:

Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

Time passes and generations replace each other. Every generation has it’s own features. In this essay I’ll try to show some differences between my and my parents’ generations.

One of the main differences is that my generation is more freely and active in political and social life of society. For instance, even, nowadays, our parents advise us not to express our opinions openly. Because in their time for expressing political not correct thoughts they could have big problems with goverment.

Another difference between generations is way of communication. Our parents were more sociable. And they liked visit or receive vsitors. They appreciate live commnication. But people of my generaton prefer to send sms or e-mail to communicate.

In conclusion, I want to say that every geneation has something unique. And every generation has it’s advantages and defects.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a science class

Hi,

Great!
Keep it going.

I hope I will write as good as you right now.