Today I feel like walking on the bank of the sea.

Hi teachers,

Today I feel like walking with my wife to-be on the bank of the sea at the time of sunset. Cool breeze is ruffling our hair and the weather is cloudy. We keep walking along, looking at the sun, talking about different things slowly. Please correct it.

Many thanks.

Today, I am walking with my wife to-be on the seashore at sunset. A cool breeze is ruffling our hair and the weather is cloudy. We keep walking slowly along, looking at the sun, talking about different things.

(Your use of ‘I feel like’ indicates this is something you want to do but it has not happened at this point, so it does not match with the present tense sentences.)

Thank you, BN.
Is it OK?
Today, I feel like walking with my wife to-be on the seashore at sunset. A cool breeze would ruffle our hair and the weather would be cloudy. We would keep walking slowly along, looking at the sun, talking about different things.

I don’t see how you could include the sentence about the weather in such a statement unless you changed it like this.

Today, I feel like walking with my wife to-be on/along the seashore at sunset. With a little luck we will feel a cool breeze ruffle our hair though it is likely that the weather will be cloudy. We would keep walking slowly along, looking at the sun, talking about different things.