To learn anything like english which one is more necessary (interest / aim)

To learn anything first we should have interest then only we can achieve our goal. For example, if we want learn English to our level best, first we should have interest in learning habits like joining in the English Forum, and attend grammar exercises, listening exercises and to improve spoken skill, we should talk to our friends with or without mistakes so that our aim can be achieved. Without having interest, we cannot learn anything. So I will say, to learn anything,the interest is more necessary than aim. When our interest gets started, automatically our aim to achieve will also be succeed. How I have improved my English, you people don’t know, I share with you, I joined in the ETN/Best English in 2009, Sir Torsten who had joined me in the Form (Online free course) without single money, because of his inspiration and enthusiasm, I could learn English, that I will never forget in life time. Like that you can also join the Forum and learn your English and win excel in English.

2 Likes

Dear Sir

Please correct my English, if there is any mistakes.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

Hi Shanthi, here are some suggestions:

2 Likes

Small addition in the above subject. Sir Torsten had not only enrolled myself on the forum, but also he was our Coach, Alan Essays seems to be tough that time, Sir Torsten’s lessons would be easy. Since I had good teachers (Sir Torsten & Sir Alan), I could improve English to some extent. To learn English, interest and aim both should be needed.

Thank you

S.Shanthi

2 Likes