To discover opportunities like this, a ______ to Workaway is a great way to get started

To discover opportunities like this, a ______ to Workaway is a great way to get started. (*) retribution (*) subscription (*) promotion (*) contribution

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/25112,to-discover-opportunities-like-this-a-___-to-workaway-is-a-great-way-to-get-started/
3 Likes
  • To discover opportunities like this, a contribution to Workaway is a great way to get started.
2 Likes

Actually, the best choice here is “subscription”.

2 Likes

Thank you Torsten.

And don’t worry about me, I’m still alive and I’m in very good health. I had my second vaccination against Covid-19 on June, 24th and I’m really happy that I made the right decision, because I know lots of people who refuse to get vaccinated. I haven’t been in touch lately, because I’m making plans to move out of the little town I live in and it takes up a lot of my time.

Yours,
Marc

2 Likes

Thank you my dear friend.

1 Like

Hi Marc, it’s great to hear you have been fully vaccinated. Which of the vaccines available in Belgium are valued most by the Belgians – Moderna, Biontech, Astrazenica, Johnson & Johnson or Sputnik V?

3 Likes

Pfizer and Moderna. I got Moderna, and I knew about it beforehand, because when they called me to make an appointment for the first vaccination I asked straight away. I had no side effects, so I didn’t get ill and there was no muscle stiffness in my arm. Yet when I touched the spot where I’d been injected, well that hurt a little, but after a day and half, that pain was gone. I must say and this not meant to frighten people, going back to what many call a ‘normal’ life is impossible in my opinion. But I would like to encourage those who are afraid of getting vaccinated. Do the right thing! You may get ill, but only for a day or two not longer.

3 Likes

My wife, my mother and me got fully vaccinated with two Biontech shots and all three of us have been feeling great ever since so I totally agree with you, everyone who has the chance should get vaccinated as soon as possible because it’s the only way we can get the pandemic under control.

3 Likes

Yes, indeed, and I would like to add this: don’t travel to countries which are coloured red on the map, because even if you’ve had two vaccinations, you can still contract the virus, however you won’t get so ill anymore and you don’t need to be hospitalized.
Before I had my vaccinations, I didn’t feel ill, but I got tired very quickly. After my first vaccination, this changed and after my second, I felt great and I still do. I’m very happy for you, your wife and your mother.

3 Likes

To discover opportunities like this, a promotion to Workaway is a great way to get started.

2 Likes

As you can see, the correct answer is ‘a subscription to Workaway’.

3 Likes

I think the key here is “To discover opportunities”, meaning that you are looking to get information back. Only “subscription” would support that idea.

4 Likes

Differing international perspectives.
It’s interesting to note that the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine is usually just called “Pfizer” (a U.S, company) in the U.S. and “ BioNTech” (a German company) in Germany.

4 Likes

Yes, thank you very much, Sir Torsten Daerr.

2 Likes

To discover opportunities like this, a Contribution to Workaway is a great way to get started.

2 Likes