Things I do for good health

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

To have a good health, a clear mind, a rich source of energy for daily living activities requires a whole process of caring and protecting health formed from a variety of care measures and good habits. This must be done for a long time, not just day one day two then you have a desired health. Nowadays, people do many different things to stay healthy. For me, here are three habits that I follow every day for a good health.

First and foremost, I start implementing a health plan. For one’s own health should have an optimistic attitude, it is best to come from self-awareness. I have made a schedule, as specific as possible, for work, play, entertainment, rest and stick to it. At first I felt restless, but after a few weeks, I got great results. It’s not easy to get all of your activities on schedule, so you should always cheer yourself up mentally.

In the second place, I breathe fresh air and do morning exercises. Exercise combined with fresh air is a very healthy habit. Early in the morning, I go to the park, where there are many trees and fresh air, take a deep breath and start exercising. From time to time I gradually raise my activity level. Just by doing that, the exercises help my body firmer, improve resistance and also eliminate stress and fatigue. By way of illustration, I used to take the time to enjoy my morning sleep and didn’t care about the importance of exercise. However, when I start exercise regularly, I am less likely to get sick and fortunately get over better and faster.

Thirdly and the most importantly, I never forget breakfast. Breakfast is very important because it provides energy for the activities of the body for the whole morning. Without breakfast, starvation can be detrimental to the maintenance of brain function resulting in less flexibility, agility and accuracy. If I do not eat breakfast, until lunch will devour to compensate and recharge, that means the digestive system has to work overload so the absorption will be inefficient, the body falls into a state of fatigue.

To sum up briefly, to have a good health, I start implementing a health plan, breathe fresh air, do morning exercises and always have breakfast. Health is a precious human capital. So in order to have good health, a clear spirit and abundant energy, ready for daily activities, everyone need to practice forming a reasonable way of living for yourself.

2 Likes