They are relieved every time they find that the traffic flows more easily.

1. They are relieved to find the traffic flow more easily.
  2. They are relieved to find the traffic flow reduced.
    Are both correct?

To me none of them makes sense. I suggest: They are relieved every time they find that the traffic flows more easily.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A couple cooking[YSaerTTEW443543]

1. I would say “They are relieved to find the traffic flowing more easily.”

2. This is correct English. In what context are you intending to use it?

Dozy,

1. After making the route one way, police are relieved to find the traffic flow(n) reduced.
  2. After making the route one way, police are relieved to find the traffic(UN) flow(v) more easily.
    Do these sentences make sense?

In saying ‘after making the route one way’ do you mean they have changed the route from two way traffic to a one way system? That could be written in a clearer way.

Having changed the route so that it is a one way system, police are relieved to find the traffic flow reduced.
Having changed the route so that it is a one way system, police are relieved to find the traffic flows/flowing more easily.

What exactly is the ‘traffic flow’? What is the difference between ‘traffic’ and ‘traffic flow’? Also, what do you mean by ‘reducing the traffic flow’? Does this mean that the traffic flows faster and that there are fewer traffic jams? Or does it mean that there is less traffic, that is, fewer cars?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A man shoveling[YSaerTTEW443543]