There is nothing that uneducated person teaches educated person

I think there are lots of reasons that uneducated person can not learn educated person.

A word “uneducated” means to know nothing, not to have any idea about knowledge, techniques, books, subjects and etc.

For example I am looking for information about Bilgeys and his researchers about computer programs.If I ask for help an educated person his or her first question will be so: Who is Bilgeys? Or What is computer? Why people use computer programs? If I meet that kind of person of course I will be in shock.

Another example a teacher assigns me to find materials about history of England and kings. But I have not more time to go to a library or to sit in front of a computer for hours. I need a person that have that kind of materials. Of course uneducated can not ossess this information or knowledge. Because this person 1. does not go to the university 2. no any teacher assigns him or her. 3. an uneducated person never interested in subjects or to extend outlook.

But from another point of view if a person goes to a university or a college it does not mean that this person is an educated person. I know a lot of people that although they study in the university but they do not interested in anything have not willing to study. They have only one notion to have diploma.

In conclusion I want to advise young people to learn as thay can to have very interesting news, information from internet, to read various fiction, scientific books not to waste their time with meaningless things. There is a verb “Live and learn”. Uneducated person never has respect among people, never differs from others. May be it is expressed roughly but I do not see any difference between uneducated people and animals.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Animal Behavior by a professor of Biology

Excuse me, but who is Bilgeys and why does he hide from my google research?

I think there are lots of reasons that uneducated person can not learn educated person.

A word “uneducated” means to know nothing, not to have any idea about knowledge, techniques, books, subjects and etc.

For example I am looking for information about Bilgeys and his researchers about computer programs.If I ask for help an educated person his or her first question will be so: Who is Bilgeys? Or What is computer? Why people use computer programs? If I meet that kind of person of course I will be in shock.

Another example a teacher assigns me to find materials about history of England and kings. But I have not more time to go to a library or to sit in front of a computer for hours. I need a person that have that kind of materials. Of course uneducated can not ossess this information or knowledge. Because this person 1. does not go to the university 2. no any teacher assigns him or her. 3. an uneducated person never interested in subjects or to extend outlook.

But from another point of view if a person goes to a university or a college it does not mean that this person is an educated person. I know a lot of people that although they study in the university but they do not interested in anything have not willing to study. They have only one notion to have diploma.

In conclusion I want to advise young people to learn as thay can to have very interesting news, information from internet, to read various fiction, scientific books not to waste their time with meaningless things. There is a verb “Live and learn”. Uneducated person never has respect among people, never differs from others. May be it is expressed roughly but I do not see any difference between uneducated people and animals.

Very poorly written. Terrible grammar and sentence structure. Do more reading and concentrate on what your are reading, and writing.

Kitos. 6/10