There is nothing that uneducated person can teach an educated person.

[size=150][color=red]There is nothing that uneducated person can teach an educated person.[/size]
Some people believe that uneducated person can not teach anything an educated person while others argue that everyone can teach something each other regardless of education. However I am a student and be considered an educated person, yet I believe that there are lots of things that uneducated people can teach educated ones such as being patient, learning new useful skills and different type of life experience.

First of all, being patient in life can be taught by uneducated people to others. It is clear that haste makes waste, at this point being tempered is significant condition to achieve success. However it is also clear that educated people often feel stress due to their constant mental work and it makes them to be nervous. You can see a lot of illiterate older people or even the young can help us to be patient in the most difficult circumstances. We do not have only educated people around us to share our problems. So in this case a piece of advice or any consolatory opinions by even uneducated people to assuage us would be an invaluable aid to us. As a matter of fact I have learnt to be patient from my uneducated friends rather than educated ones.

Secondly, uneducated people can teach us lots of useful skills. In fact educated people do not pay attention other skills except their profession. However, we can learn how to fix our cars in faraway places if there is no one to ask for help, to protect ourselves from wild animals during hard conditions if we are in the forest. These are the situations that can occur to everyone. In this case, skills learnt from uneducated people can get rid of us.

Finally, we can learn life experience from uneducated people whose life is more different than educated people’s lifestyle. They have more time to think about world to analyse happenings that occur in our environment. On the contrary educated people do not have enough time to think about our life or the perception of the world. So, we can learn from them especially from older ones about life. It would help us to develop our understanding not only material world but also spiritual world.

Consequently, people are equal in God’s sight, if we include this world is like an examination we can definitely say that everyone need and can teach each other on earth. Educated people, can learn how to solve problems by being patient, to learn not to be helpless in hard conditions by learning some skills and can learn more about life.

[color=orange]evaluate it plz. out of 15

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a bookstore sales clerk and a student

Some people believe that AN uneducated person (cannot-ONE WORD) teach anything TO an educated person(,) while others argue that everyone can teach something each TO THE other regardless of education.
However I am a student and COULD be considered TO BE an educated person, yet I believe that there are lots of things that uneducated people can teach educated ones(,) such as being patient, learning new useful skills and different typeS of life experienceS.

First of all, being patient in life can be taught by uneducated people to others. It is clear that haste makes waste, at this point being tempered is significant condition to achieve success.
However it is also clear that educated people often feel stress due to their constant mental work(,) and it makes them to be nervous.

You can see a lot of illiterate older people(,) or even the young(,) WHO can help us to be patient in the most difficult circumstances.
We do not have only educated people around us to share our problems.
So(,) in this case a piece of advice or any consolatory opinions by even uneducated people to assuage us(,) would be /an/OF( invaluable aid to us. As a matter of fact(,) I have learnt to be patient from my uneducated friends(,) rather than MY educated ones.

Secondly, uneducated people can teach us lots of useful skills.
In fact(,) educated people do not pay attention TO other skills except their OWN professionS.

However, we can learn how to fix our cars in faraway places if there is no one to ask for help, AND HOW to protect ourselves from wild animals during hard conditions if we are in the forest. These are the situations that can /occur/HAPPEN/ to /everyone/ANYONE/. In this case, skills learnt from uneducated people can get rid of HELP TO SAVE us.

Finally, we can learn life experienceS from uneducated people whose life is more different than educated people’s lifestyle. They have more time to think about THE world AND to analyse happenings that occur in our environment.
On the contrary(,) educated people do not have enough time to think about our life or theIR perception of the world.

So, we can learn from them(,) especially from the older ones about life. It would help us to develop our understanding ABOUT not only THE material world(,) but also OUR spiritual world.

Consequently, people are equal in God’s sight.
If we /include/CONCLUDE/ASSUME/ THAT this world is like an examination(,) THEN we can definitely say that everyone needS ANOTHER(,) and THAT WE can teach each other on earth.
Educated people, can learn how to solve problems by being patient, AND to learn not to be helpless in hard conditions SIMPLY by learning some skills and BY learnING more about life.

Not a bad essay Kleo. You really need to study where to use a comma. 11/15.

Kitos.

I would say that it is a really difficult topic.
If I write essay on this topic… I do not know what can I write, really
Kleopatra, well done=)

With that cheeky face Svetlana you do almost anything. Give it a try!

Bill.

Haha) OK, will try next time)

What? KITOS, you offer 15 score scale. I though it have been just 10.

because i can score max 15 points from an independent writing task , other 15 points will be for integrated writing task. writing task is worth 30 points in total.
So thats, i offered " evaluation out of 15" to know how many points can i score from that 15 points for the independent writing task which i posted here.