The Words I Love.

I’m now translating Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary into Burmese version, all by myself.

Yeah, I’m serious.

I know you’re wondering how many thousands of words I’ve been torturing/abusing so far. You know me? lol.

Okay, I have some particular words I love.

Here are they!

Conducive ( Adjective ) ( I learned this word from 'my hero the Iron Lady while she was giving a live speech in Kuala Lumpur in 90’s. She spoke in lovely RP. She really is a great speaker.

Such a noisy environment was not conducive to a good night’s sleep.

This is a more conducive atmosphere for studying.

The mentor should foster a relationship that is conducive to learning.

Creating a conducive atmosphere for further work is useful to potential partners.

Whatever the reason, it is hardly conducive to getting the blood flowing.

Darkness is conducive to sleep.

We sat down to lessons in an environment that seemed very conducive to learning.

The school is creating a climate conducive to the needs of adult learners.

You need a conducive working environment.

The Lady Chapel, which stands to the right of the high altar, is particularly conducive to private prayer.

In 1867, the Austrian partition proved most conducive to the development of Polish culture.

The goal is to establish venues conducive to a wide range of artistic endeavors.

These are conducive conditions for creative decision making.

The remote venue was highly conducive to promoting extended discussion.

In order to maintain an atmosphere conducive to study, all those who use the library should keep noise to a minimum.

Neither is especially conducive to the system.

They also provide an environment conducive to the use of natural pest control.

Adding extra lean mass is not necessarily conducive to improved performance.

The pod will be redecorated and renovated in order to facilitate its new role and produce an environment conducive to learning.

This isn’t especially conducive to solving your problems.

I learned this word from the 'my hero Iron Lady’s live speech in Kuala Lumpur in 90’s. She gave the speech in lovely RP.

And this word.

Escalating ( Adjective )

The movement is high-energy, rotating pelvises escalating into pure stomping.

Escalating protests may be driving away some researchers.

Escalating demand is hiking food prices while farmers clear rain-forest habitats to grow fuel crops.
Our economy can’t stand the escalating costs for depleting fossil fuels.

Slower growth will mean both that existing coral will find it difficult to cope with escalating acidity and rising sea levels.

Have fun, torture the words well before they torture you. Wise enough, eh?

Oh, I have to stop my 'big to be No.4 scheme. I’m fully occupied with my great translation. Yeah, you can go ahead. I know where to overtake you. Just kidding.

Don’t get shocked if you see an English-Burmese Dictionary with my charming charming photos on the Net. hihi.

Oh, don’t forget to buy one as well. Later you can use it to level up your bed or table. Or it can be a super collection which later pays you millions bucks, I can be the President of Burma in 2015 Election, who knows, eh? lol.

Have fun.

I only read English to English dictionary. When I don’t know a word, I look it up in the dictionaries and I encounter with some more words that are making fun of me, then I look them up again and again, and in the end I learn more and more words. I win.

It’s good to be a Junglie who can torture English words.

Oh, you can write the words you love here, please. Learning never ends?

Love you.