The waiteess took down the wrong item for this order.

1. Even though I do not like him but I will still treat him nice from humanities perspective.
  2. The way I treat him is according to my humanities perspective even if i do not like him.
  3. The waitress took down the wrong address and item in he order.
  4. The waiteess took down the wrong item for this order.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

I would put it like:

1. Even though I do not like him, I will still treat him nicely from the perspective of humanity.
  2. I treat him according to my conception of humanity, even though I do not like him. [‘even though’ used to express a fact; ‘even if’—a supposition/hypothesis]
  3. The waitress took down both the location and order wrongly.
  4. The waitress took down the wrong article in this order.

This is what I would say:

1. Even though I do not like him, I will still treat him nicely for humanity’s sake.
  2. I treat him in accordance with my views on humanity, even though I do not like him.
  3. The waitress took down the wrong order and an incorrect address.
  4. The waitress got the order details wrong.

You mean you should refer to the place where a customer is sitting as ‘address’? Any other options?..

Because ‘address’ was used in the original, I think the statement is about a take-away delivery order, so we are speaking about a home (or business) address away from the place where the food is prepared.

If you were speaking about where a customer was sitting, then I would suggest ‘table number’, not ‘location’.