The standard grammar patterns: How do you spell your name?

We usually say things like “How do you spell your name?”, “How do you get the answer?”, “What shall we do next?”, and so on. However, I wonder whether it is acceptable to start a sentence with Wh- and to? For example,
(a) How to do it?
(b) What to do next?
© Which one to take?
(d) How to spell “miracle”?

Do you people say things like:
(a) I don’t sing very well, instead of I’m not a good singer?
(b) My English is poor or I’m poor at English?
© I have no experience or I don’t have any experience?

How do you put it when you’re asking someone whether a class or meeting is on or you’ll be having one? Do you say things like:
(a) Is the English class/ meeting on as usual tomorrow?
(b) Do we have a Physics class/ meeting tomorrow?
© Will we be having a Chemistry class/ meeting tomorrow?

Which turn of phrase do you prefer? Which one sounds more natural and standard in English to you?
(a) Geoff’s behaviour was strange.
(b) Geoff’s behaviour was strange enough.
© Geoff’s behaviour seemed strange.
(d) There was something strange about Geoff’s behaviour.

Hello Ngjacie , we say all that and more. Whether it is socially accepted as being grammatically correct is another matter.

Your sentences will be accepted almost everywhere you go, provided you speak clearly and slowly.

That’s the advantage of speaking English. Confusion is rife, and people love to demonstrate just how well they understand it. LOL.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I just would like to find out the ways a native English speaker speaks the language and learn the standard British English. I believe most of the examples I gave are workable in a conversation, but probably not in written English. Students who are not native English speakers tend to make mistakes such as “I very love the speech”. Although we understand what someone is trying to say, and they might be going to be marked down in their essays. I would appreciate it if more examples of common mistakes students make in their academic essays are given.

Good morning Ngjacie, I have no experience regarding the mistakes that students make.

I appreciate the problems regarding your written tests, and the mistakes that may be made.

Personally, I feel that in normal circumstances, the little mistakes that non-native speakers do make just adds to their attractiveness, and can even create a greater feeling of friendliness and closeness.

Kitosdad.