The right sight of above equation converses to X is

X=Y
The proof that if the given function f satisfies the Dirichlet conditions as stated in previous section then the right sight of above equation converses to X is too involved to be given here*.

What doe the above sentence mean?

Foot note:

*A text book by Reading Comprehension.

“In mathematics, a Dirichlet problem is the problem of finding a function which solves a specified partial differential equation (PDE)…
…the problem can be stated as follows: Given a function f that has values everywhere on the boundary of a region in Rn, is there a unique continuous function u twice continuously differentiable in the interior and continuous on the boundary, such that u is harmonic in the interior and u = f on the boundary?”

–Any wiser?
The only meaningful words for me are: “The proof that… is too involved [complicated] to be given here” to which I’m gladly signing up to.
In another words, you should be bitten by the maths bug/be crazy about digits to read those texts…

“In mathematics, a Dirichlet problem is the problem of finding a function which solves a specified partial differential equation (PDE)…
…the problem can be stated as follows: Given a function f that has values everywhere on the boundary of a region in Rn, is there a unique continuous function u twice continuously differentiable in the interior and continuous on the boundary, such that u is harmonic in the interior and u = f on the boundary?”

–Any wiser?
The only meaningful words for me are: “The proof that… is too involved [complicated] to be given here” to which I’m gladly signing up to.
In another words, you should be bitten by the maths bug/be crazy about digits to read those texts…

Thanks! Could you please paraphrase the bold part?

I would say, “it’s too complicated to refer to here”.

Thanks Mr. Eugene2114. Now I can understand the sentence.