The products which are completed in this way...

The products which are completed in this way,are ironed passing quality control,then they are brought ready for forwarding by packing

Does it need correcting ?

Hi Volcano

The sentence does need some repair, but since I’m really not sure exactly what you’re trying to say, it’s difficult to tell you how the sentence can be repaired.

Can you explain what you mean in a couple of shorter sentences?

One thing is definite, though: You need to have a space after each comma.

I wonder if using “are” twice here “The products which are completed in this way,are ironed passing quality control” is correct and,

“They are brought ready for forwarding by packing” does make sense ? Is there verb like “bring something to be ready” ?

Hi Volcano,

You would help us greatly if you could answer the following questions:

1. What products are you talking about?
  2. How are they manufactured?
  3. How are they packaged?
  4. What do you mean by “bring something to be ready”? Where did you hear or learn this phrase?

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and a departmental secretary[YSaerTTEW443543]

I don’t think that we need to answer these 4 question.I just want to know if the sentences are right as to grammar.Here I changed the sentences

“The clothes which are come from factory, are ironed passing quality control in workshop” Using “are” twice is right here ?

“Then, they are made ready for forwarding by packing” Should I use “by” here ?

The clothes that come from the factory are ironed… and here I don’t understand what comes next. It really WOULD be helpful to answer the questions so we can help you form the sentence correctly.

Is “packing” a department?

What about this: ‘The clothes that arrive from the factory are ironed, checked by quality control and then packaged to be shipped.’ (You can’t use the verb combination ‘are come’.)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: What will the student try to do with his next essay?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Clothes come by themselves ? or someone brings them ?

They are shipped or delivered to your workshop.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student[YSaerTTEW443543]

But here ‘The clothes that arrive from the factory’ you didn’t use passive tense

ironing, quality control and packing are done in the workshop

You probably mean the “passive voice”. You might want to take a look at the following sentences and decide whether they are in passive or active voice:

The product sells for about $ 95.
The sign reads “Don’t Walk”.
My new car drives like a dream.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: How many chemicals are required for the girl’s experiment?[YSaerTTEW443543]

So i don’t need to say “that are come from”… ?

“That are come from” is wrong you shouldn’t use this phrase.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why has the student been taking statistics?[YSaerTTEW443543]

“X who is at the corner,is Y’s brother” This phrase is wrong too ?

It’s not wrong but very unnatural and clumsy. By the way, your question should read “Is this phrase wrong too?”[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and his counselor[YSaerTTEW443543]

I ask like that

I know and since this thread is read by many people who want to improve their English language skills, I try to point out what’s right and what’s wrong so they can make decisions.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Two seminar classmates discussing their classwork[YSaerTTEW443543]

Do you want to try to re-write the original sentence now?

The company sends the amount of fabric varrying according to the purchase order to be dyed,before being embroidered and printed,when necessary.The ready-dyed fabrics are cut and the sewing is carried out after printing.

Here are the previous sentences of my sentence.So it explains “in this way”.

The products which are completed in this way…

How can i complete my sentence then ?