The occupations on the list.

1. Question with regards to the necessary of offering job employment services.
  2. In my opinion, to secure a full- timed job after graduation is not really a big issue if the student have the skills and knowledge that are required by the employer.
    3)In my opinion, to secure a full- timed job after graduation is not really a big issue if the student have what it takes to get employed.
  3. In my opinion, to secure a full- timed job after graduation is not really a big issue if the student have the necessary skills and knowledge that are required by the employer.
  4. The occupations on the list were listed/designed/came up with by the Federal government, not the Provincial government .Each province in has its own list of occupation that are in demand in their respective province.
  5. The lost of occupations is subject to change at government’s will. They will announce it before they make any changes but when the changes will occur is unknown.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

1. Questions regarding the offer of job employment services.
  2. In my opinion, securing a full-time job after graduation is not really a big problem as long as the student has the skills and knowledge that are required by the employer.
  3. In my opinion, securing a full-time job after graduation is not really a big problem if the student has what it takes to be employed.
  4. In my opinion, securing a full-time job after graduation is not really a big problem if the student has the necessary skills and knowledge required by the employer.
  5. The occupations on the list were drawn up by the Federal government, not the Provincial government. Each province has its own list of occupations that are in demand in their respective provinces.
  6. The removal of occupations from the list is subject to change at the government’s will. They will announce removals before they make any changes but precisely when the changes will occur will be unknown.

Many sentences contained the usual mistakes regarding singular and plural mismatches. You have been asked to focus on these.