The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people may agree with the statement that the most important aspect of job is the money a person earns, while others consider that other things they obtain from jobs are more significant. In my opinion , I disagree with the statement that the money people earn from the job is most crucial. There are several reasons why I disagree with the statement.

First of all, what we actually want to obtain from our jobs is the sense of achievement. When we ask ourselves why we want to keep this job? Most people will answer with confidence immediately that it is their desires to make things done. Take my teacher for example; I met her while I was on my internship. She works as n respiratory therapist in an hospital, though the salary is not considerable. She said that she is happy and satisfied with her job out of the will of helping ill people She also said that when she know a patient whom she care for recovered and leave hospital makes her feel her role is vital and have the sense of achievement. That’s why she not only like the job but also keep doing her job for long time. I think it’s a very vivid example for me.

There is another thing that we can acquire from our career. We can make friends by dong our job. Moreover, the friends or co-league we have are indispensible and critical to our life. Take my friend for example, she works for government, and she met her husband there. One day her kids had an car accident and have leg broken. But that day, she and her husband went on business trip, they have no choice but to ask her co-league to handle her kid’s problem. Fortunately, the kid recovered soon after the accident.

In sum, the most important thing that we can get from our job is definitely not money, but the friends and the sense of achievement we have.

Please rate my essay! Thank you!

TOEFL listening lectures: A university arts lecture on Greek drama

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people may agree with the statement that the most important aspect of A job is the money a person earns, while others consider that other things they obtain from jobs are more significant. In my opinion , I disagree with the statement that the money people earn from the job is most crucial. There are several reasons why I disagree with the statement.

First of all, what we actually want to obtain from our jobs is the sense of achievement. When we ask ourselves why we want to keep this job most people will answer with confidence immediately that it is their desire to GET things done. Take my teacher for example; I met her while I was on my internship. She works as respiratory therapist in an hospital, ALthough the salary is not considerable. She said that she is happy and satisfied with her job out of the DESIRE of helping ill people She also said that when she knowS a patient whom she careS for recovered and HAS LEFT hospital(,) THAT makes her feel her role is vital and HOLDS the sense of achievement. That’s why she not only likeS the job but also keepS doing her job for A long time. I think it’s a very vivid example for me.

There is another thing that we can acquire from our career. We can make friends by doIng our job. Moreover, the friends or co-league we have are indispensible and critical to our life. Take my friend for example, she works for THE government, and she met her husband there. One day her CHILD had an car accident and HAD broken ITS LEG(,) but that day, she and her husband HAD GONE on A business trip, theyHAD no choice but to ask her co-league to handle her CHILD’s problem. Fortunately, the CHILD recovered soon after the accident.

In sum, the most important thing that we can get from our job is definitely not money, but the friends and the sense of achievement we have.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A good essay Miinwoo. Try to use child, or children, never kids!

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you!!