The little leaf.

Hi Pasban,

Regarding eye span, from what you’ve explained I’d say see an optician to rule out any physical condition!

Please amend me. Thanks a lot in advance.

That was really good Saeedsh. There is nothing to be corrected. Your rhythm and pronunciation were both very good. You should encounter no problems in your TOEFL exam

Thanks, dear Kitos. You really encourage me. By the way, your short story was very interesting; I have to say that I was not used to reading such type of English text, and I learned several new words by reading it.

“I was not used to reading such type of English text.”

I’m not surprised to hear you say that Saeedsh. I wrote it simply to illustrate that by using your imagination you are able to write an interesting passage about the most mundane of things. I think I followed that one by writing about a stone.
My old Grandmother, although being illiterate, could weave the most magical of stories. My friends and I would listen to her stories in rapture. Every night at bedtime she would tell me a story that would send my imagination soaring through space. I think of all the gifts she endowed me with, my imagination was the greatest.

That’s great that you have had such opportunity. The only person I remember telling me stories, was my father who always told me the same famous stories from children books. :slight_smile: