The little artist. (Recorded.)

The young kinder-garten teacher opened the door to the class-room very slowly.

She was fairly sure that she had heard someone there in the room, and she was inquisitive as to just who it might be.

There, in the far corner of the room, under the large sunny window, sat Callieanne, busily working away with her paper and crayons.

The teacher knew that the little girl was an exceptionally good artist and wondered what on earth she could be drawing at this early hour.

Not wanting to disturb or alarm her, the teacher slowly crossed the room and looked down at Callieanne’s work.

She was deeply puzzled as to just what she was seeing.

The little girl’s face was a picture of concentration as she scribbled furiously on the paper, frequently changing the coloured pencils that she was using.

Unable to curb her curiosity any longer she asked, “What on earth are you drawing Callieanne?”

The little girl looked up at the teacher. “Well, last night I dreamt about God, and he asked me to draw a picture of him.”

The teacher smiled and said, “But Callieanne, nobody knows what God looks like.”

The little girl gave a sigh of exasperation and said," Well, if you give me a few more minutes to finish this drawing, then I’ll show everyone what he looks like."

Now the question is; Just how much would you pay to see this drawing?

Kitos.

Is it true that Callieanne draw a picture of her Mother? ^^
Love this story very much Kitos. ^^

Wait a minute, I guess God is male ^^, so she must picture her Father ^^

What about this picture? I am “unable to curb my curiosity any longer” too ^^

Richard, it is all a figment of my imagination. Just read it and enjoy it.

The young kinder-garten teacher opened the door to the class-room very slowly.

She was fairly sure that she had heard someone there in the room, and she was inquisitive as to just who it might be.

There, in the far corner of the room, under the large sunny window, sat Callieanne, busily working away with her paper and crayons.

The teacher knew that the little girl was an exceptionally good artist and wondered what on earth she could be drawing at this early hour.

Not wanting to disturb or alarm her, the teacher slowly crossed the room and looked down at Callieanne’s work.

She was deeply puzzled as to just what she was seeing.

The little girl’s face was a picture of concentration as she scribbled furiously on the paper, frequently changing the coloured pencils that she was using.

Unable to curb her curiosity any longer she asked, “What on earth are you drawing Callieanne?”

The little girl looked up at the teacher. “Well, last night I dreamt about God, and he asked me to draw a picture of him.”

The teacher smiled and said, “But Callieanne, nobody knows what God looks like.”

The little girl gave a sigh of exasperation and said," Well, if you give me a few more minutes to finish this drawing, then I’ll show everyone what he looks like."

Now the question is; Just how much would you pay to see this drawing?