The history of Miami (2): During his absence one governor used by him should look

Today I have to translate a text about Downtown Miami. Could you overlook this and tell me what’s wrong or not so good in grammar or something else, please?

That’s the text:

During his absence one governor used by him should look after the island.
When he some time later on the island returned, however, he had to find out that some land occupants had settled there.
In the years following on it settled also ever more people on the mainland of Miami.
The immigrants came primarily from the Bahamas and Florida Keys, and were mostly treasure seekers on the load of the ships from were before Miami on reefs have accumulated.
For this reason was builted the Cape Florida Lighthouse 1825 at the Südzipfel by Key Biscane.
It is the oldest today still received building in the region Miami.
The immigrants came mainly from the Bahamas and the Florida key, and were mostly treasure hunter on the charge of the ships out were before Miami on reefs accumulated.
The Lighthouse was down-burned in the year 1836 by a Indian tribe of the Seminoles and repaired only again 9 years later.
In order the few settlers in the region protection from the Indian tribe of the Seminoles to offer, in the year 1836 Fort Dallas on the Plantage of the first large basic owner smelling pool of broadcasting Richard Fitzpatrick had established.
There were a total of 3 big war with the Seminole Indians.
The last lasted whole three years of 1855-1858.
Afterwards established themselves some the soldiers there.
William Brickell is considered today as the establishment father of Miami.
William Brickell came 1870 from Cleveland to Miami and based commercial place and post office at the delta Miami of the River, where he bought a bit country.
To it still settlers from the government the country came received around itself to establish there.

That’s the text:
[color=green]Here’s the text:

[i]You have a considerable number of errors here, so I have just picked out the most important ones, which will make a big difference to understanding of the text. Obviously I have just used capitals to emphasise where I have made changes. You will need to change them from capitals again.

I suggest that you look at the structure of sentences very carefully in order to improve. Pay particular attention to where the verbs come in the sentences.
[/i]

During his absence one governor used ELECTED by him should look after the island.
When he RETURNED TO THE ISLAND some time later on the island returned, however, he had to find FOUND out that some land occupants had settled there.
In the years following on it settled also ever EVEN more people SETTLED on the mainland of Miami.
The immigrants came primarily from the Bahamas and Florida Keys, and were mostly treasure seekers SEARCHING FOR THE CARGOES on the load of the ships from were before Miami on reefs have WHICH HAD accumulated ON THE REEF AROUND MIAMI BAY.
For this reason was builted the Cape Florida Lighthouse WAS BUILT IN 1825 at the Südzipfel by THE Key OF Biscane.
It is STILL the oldest received (I don’t know what you mean by ‘received’ here and think you might have chosen the wrong word) building in the region OF Miami TODAY.
The immigrants came mainly from the Bahamas and the Florida key, and were mostly treasure hunter on the charge of the ships out were before Miami on reefs accumulated. You have already used this sentence.
The Lighthouse was down-burned in the year 1836 by a Indian tribe of the Seminoles and repaired only again ONLY 9 years later.
In order TO OFFER the few settlers in the region WITH protection from the Indian tribe of the Seminoles to offer, in the year 1836 Fort Dallas ESTABLISHED o[color=darkred]n the Plantage of the first large basic owner smelling pool of broadcasting Richard Fitzpatrick I’m sorry, I don’t understand this at all. had established.
There were a total of 3 big warS with the Seminole Indians.
The last lasted THE whole three years of 1855-1858.
Afterwards established themselves some the soldiers ESTABLISHED THEMSELVES there.
William Brickell is considered today as the establishment father of Miami.
William Brickell came IN 1870 from Cleveland to Miami and based A commercial place and post office at the delta Miami of the River, where he bought a bit country OF LAND.
To it still settlers from the government OTHER PARTS OF the country came received around itself to establish THE GOVERNMENT there.
[/quote]