The headmistress handed the money

Do these sentences sound natural?

1. The headmistress handed the money to the janitor to buy the stationary for the school and called the parents of some students to inform them about the importance of sending their children to school every day.
  2. The headmistress should follow the school rules just like everyone else attending school.
  3. During the assembly the headmistress discussed the school issues with the students and informed them about the school activities to be held in the coming days.
  4. When the headmistress enters the class, she greets the students and then she talks to them.
  5. The headmistress together with the teachers have to plan several activities to be carried out during the scholastic year.
  6. I would like to bring your attention to the fact that the playground has been abandoned for the last months. The playground needs to be refurbished so that the children can have a decent place where they can meet and play together. I hope my recommendation does not fall on deaf ears.
2 Likes

The principal gave the money to the janitor to buy school supplies and called the parents of some students to inform them how important it is that their children go to school every day.

The principal should follow the school rules just like all other students.

During the assembly, the principal discussed school matters with the students and informed them about the school activities that will take place in the coming days.

When the principal enters the class, she greets the students and then talks to them.

The principal, together with the teachers, must plan various activities to be carried out during the school year.

I would like to bring to your attention that the playground has fallen into disrepair over the past few months. The playground needs to be renovated so that the children have a decent place to meet and play together. I hope my recommendation will not fall on deaf ears.

4 Likes

@Torsten Thanks

3 Likes