The Faces I love!

This is the one of the faces I love.

I donch know, but I learn something from his face.

I wish I’d die like him, not with a noose around the neck though. lol

I envy him, he looks so pleased to die. Wunderbar!

Die peacefully.

It’s ridiculous most of us die Yelling. What for? lol.

I wish I wouldn’t have opened your topic.
I can’t believe you posted that. I expected something good looking.
But if I did … I took a look … I think he died while he was sleeping and that noose is there, around his neck, because he wanted to kill himself but he was so sleepy that he fell asleep before doing it and died.
Monica

LOL, Monica, you’re still something.

Danke schoon!

He wasn’t all alone with those ornamental nooses. He did have a good company.

Wunderbar.

Deathing is as interesting as liveing. Ain’t it?

Die well.

Landscaping then?

And 'Killer Singer Freddie had the noose as well.

And he yelled ’ I want to break free’ then.

Amaztonishing.

Why did I open again your topic? This curiosity makes us do things that we don’t want to do!
Who are you Steelnlace? Steel &Lace? Two things so much different in one name? Interesting! Your style looks so familiar … What’s happening? I don’t know.
So you continued with those … awful … terrible … whatsoever … I can’t even say what they are.
But landscsaping is OK. Freddie also, although his look is … not angelic, still acceptable.
But how to return to the top of the page and see all those …you know … again?
Look what I did: I covered my eyes and rolled the roller of the mouse until I supposed to resach the top of the page. So it was.
And I’m not going to get there anymore.
I’m moving to another topic if I have time.
Monica

Um… 'that you, Mr Kyaw? ;-D

The best move, “smartatic” move, isn’t it?

Is this a chess game here or what?

I said I wouldn’t land here again. I forgot.

Dear Kyaw!

I came back to our forum-for a while-and what I see?

Kyaw presents us a cabaret of the death.

What happened with our dear, witty Kyaw? what carried him into such an amazing mood?

I began to hate the internet, but after the couple days which I spent in the hospital I decided to peer into our forum. I think that the pills they prescribed me brought me

for the better level of thinking.

Probably my blood was too dense (what I suspected from the longer time).

The name of this pills is POLOCARD.

Maybe you also need such pills???

I wish you to gain the better mood. I miss my dear old Kyaw!

Your good friend Alicja.

Hi Guys ,

Ya all must be mistaken me with some old Bloke. lol.

Anyway, thank you very much for you warm welcome.

Polocards?

Are they the cards made in Poland?

I used to chew a lot of them together with some chalks to neutralize them.

Be well mates. Don’t kick the bucket b4 me. Not fair?

Ha, ha, ha!!!

Look under your avatar. This date would give you away, even thought somebody hadn’t known earlier your style.

But I understand. It is better to pretend to be young chap, than to be the old one.

When you swallow the pills together with chalks (
what probably is very tasty)-instead of drink some water, it unfortunatelly doesn’t work!

I can ensure you that I never easily give up, and I’m going to live a good deal of years ahead.

Dont worry, keep warm your body.

Alicja:)))

“Dont worry, keep warm your body”. – I think Alicja suggests you should go bodybuilding after jogging, then swimming and then tango-dancing. Would you? Mr. Kyaw would. But you don’t know him.

Hi, Alicja

Happy to see you! I’ve been thinking of you

Monica

Hi Monika!

Thank you. It is really nice of you.

I noticed, that you energize our forum, in this hard time when everybody seems to be very busy.
It is well, that always emerges somebody like you, in the time of drought.
My hearty greetings.

Alicja:))

Oh sorrry, that’s not me!

Dont worry, keep warm your body. <<

You must be mistaken again. Here in my planet it’s 37 C now, next month it will be 42C.
Warm enough for you too? I was wondering if in hell it would be about 43C, ain’t it?

So AC/DC sings 'Hell ain’t a bad place to be.

I think Alicja suggests you should go bodybuilding after jogging, then swimming and then tango-dancing. Would you? Mr. Kyaw would.<<

Oh, dear that old bloke must have something very wrong in his old, rattle pate.

Oops.

I know you know about the faces and lines.

But for those who don’t get the message.

Bog bodies of Northern Europe
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tollund Man lived in the 4th century BCE, and is one of the best studied examples of a bog body.

The bog bodies of Northern Europe are human cadavers who have been naturally mummified within the peat bogs found in various parts of the continent. Such bodies, sometimes known as bog people, are both geographically and chronologically widespread, having been dated to between 9000 BCE and the Second World War.[1] The only unifying factor of the bog bodies is that they have been found in peat and are partially preserved; the actual levels of preservation vary widely, from perfectly preserved to mere skeletons.[2]

Unlike most ancient human remains, bog bodies have retained their skin and internal organs due to the unusual conditions of the surrounding area. These conditions include highly acidic water, low temperature, and a lack of oxygen, combining to preserve but severely tan their skin. Despite the fact that their skin is preserved, their bones are generally not, as the acid in the peat dissolves the calcium phosphate of bone.

Nazca Lines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coordinates: 14°43′00″S 75°08′00″W
UNESCO World Heritage Site Lines and Geoglyphs of Nazca and Pampas de Jumana
Name as inscribed on the World Heritage List
This aerial photograph was taken by Maria Reiche, one of the first archaeologists to study the lines, in 1953.
Country Peru
Type Cultural
Criteria i, iii, iv
Reference 700
UNESCO region Latin America and the Caribbean
Inscription history
Inscription 1994 (18th Session)

The Nazca Lines /ˈnæzkə/ are a series of ancient geoglyphs located in the Nazca Desert in southern Peru. They were designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994. The high, arid plateau stretches more than 80 kilometres (50 mi) between the towns of Nazca and Palpa on the Pampas de Jumana about 400 km south of Lima. Although some local geoglyphs resemble Paracas motifs, scholars believe the Nazca Lines were created by the Nazca culture between 400 and 650 AD.[1] The hundreds of individual figures range in complexity from simple lines to stylized hummingbirds, spiders, monkeys, fish, sharks, orcas, and lizards.

It’s fun to learn to know things nobody Truly knows.

And who are they waiting for. Me their king?

And I love to learn things from the faces of this fish.

Of course, Salmon.

I adore their courage and determination.

You know about them, doncha.

If you die without fear and care, you don’t die, you just waltz into next life.

Sankya for getting your eyes sore. lol.

Oh, salmon matter is something else!
I adore salmons too, I even feel like kissing them now, after all those … you know who… At least, all these cute swimmers are moving and are very much alive.
I also like the bear: he’s very brave too, hungry also, therefore… alive!