The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying

I feel very uncomfortable about this essay. However, I will post it.

The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

“Fall 5 times stand up 6” greatly expresses never stop to work for your goals. It is clear that the harder way leads to a better life. It is important to follow your dreams and be happy. It will develop your personality and confidence.

It is undoubtedly the harder way will take you to a better life. Many situations prove it. Dozens have failed to find their happiness because they have looked to conserve their energy. Being idle is not a good manner to follow. It is scientifically proven that thousands of people tend to break down when they think something is easy. On the other hand, to believe something is not in your power will motivate you to work as hard as possible.

In addition to follow your dream can be crucial in your life. It can lead to prosperity both spiritual and material. “If you choose to work your hobby you will never find a need to work” this saying is fundamental to keep trying. Nothing can stop you achieving your goals. A number of individuals are very happy because they have kept studying what they have desired. However, many others, are very unsatisfied of the fact they have spotted a profession for one reason; money.

Finally, if you tend to never, never give up your personality and confidence will significantly grow up. Society can look at you in a different way. Family and relatives can like you even more. It is essential to try everything until you succeed.

Thus, it is definitely obvious that working hard can be beneficial. Never, never give up can be your motto in your life. It can guide you to a better career. No one wants an unpleasant living. It is your choice what path to follow.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an employee in the student services center

Thanks for the edit. I will try to improve next time.