The evidence also shows that

The evidence also shows that countries with notoriously high levels of corruption risk marginalization in a world of rapid economic integration. This is all the more clear today. Many of the challenges we face today can be traced, in part, to cronyism, shallow disclosure requirements, and opaque record keeping.
What are the meaning of the bold parts?

“This is all the more clear today” = Nowadays it is clear that this is correct – clearer than it may have been in the past.

“in part” = to a certain extent (implies that there are other reasons, beyond the three mentioned).

“shallow disclosure requirements” = weak or lax regulations that do not properly require organisations to be honest and open in reporting their activities

“opaque record keeping” = the practice of keeping records that are (probably deliberately) unclear, so that it is difficult for others to understand what is going on

Dozy the above writing follow the part I wrote in my first post. I can’t work with this part. Could you please explain it to me?

“Open markets” means a business/financial environment in which people can freely and fairly participate (without excessive bureaucracy or manipulation by a few powerful people, for example).

“cannot work behind closed doors” means cannot operate in secrecy.

“private capital flows” means flows of money (e.g. investments) from non-governmental or non-public sources.

“official development assistance” means financial assistance from “official” sources such as governments or governmental organisations.

“increasingly discriminating with regard to policy performance and institutional integrity” means that the people providing those sources of money are increasingly fussy about only giving it in cases where the markets (business/financial environment) are run properly and fairly.

risk marginalization

Both words are expressing negative sense. So dose it awkward?

[color=green]risk marginalization
I think these two words are expressing negative sense. are they?

the countries take the risk that they might suffer marginalisation