The email newsletter is coming back...

Below you will find a list of articles I have written on how to create and manage a large email newsletter list. August 31 is the big day when our friends at Zfort will deliver the new version of our newsletter system which is going to distribute our newsletter to more than 250,000 people from more than 200 countries.

This means that our list is one of the largest on the planet. A couple of years back we just had less than 30 subscribers and now it’s more than a quarter of a million.

If you are interested in the subject you might want to read these articles:
blog.english-team.com/2012/08/10 … s-running/

TOEIC short conversations: Two employees talk about their respective weekends

Good Afternoon Sir,

Thank you. Yeah, new lesson made my day. I was waiting for it so long. It’s OK as you were busy, like writing blog and deleting spammers etc.

Is it not possible to pay online bills of the products?

With Regards
Sunita

Hi Sunita, thank you very much for your positive feedback. You should have been receiving an email from us every 5 days. If not, it’s possible that our emails got trapped in your spam folder. Please let me know if this is the case. You can read more about what we have been doing here: blog.english-team.com

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Two customers talk about the service and the food at a restaurant[YSaerTTEW443543]

Good afternoon Sir,
Yes you were right, it was there in spam folder. Congratulations on your achievement and best wishes for the future.
With Regards
Sunita

The newsletter countdown is running: The newsletter is back[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: A convention participant gets directions from the organizer[YSaerTTEW443543]