The difference between parent generation and children generation

Mr kitos, can you tell me what i must to do when reading: learn content or writing manner such as standard structure

As the world shift toward the modernization, people in each generation is changed dramatically. There are a lot of basic
standard to sharpen the difference among generations. But in my opinion, I would choose money and life opinion to be the criterion

The first standard I want to discuss is money. Parent generation’s conception of money is totally neutral even scornful because it just a vehicle for daily trading that can’t influence the motivation and aspiration. For example, my grandfather is a writer. Although in past, writer was a low-paid job offering no fame to people do it, he still followed it without any complaint because in his opinion, success was not money but a satisfaction that helped him express the sadness or happiness existed in inner emotion. In contrary, nowadays money is the central of power that controls the action of human being. For example, a person is in state of lacking money can commit a crime or to be a drug deal.

The second standard to consider is opinion. In past, parent controlled totally a life decision of their children. For example parent decided children marriage partner that always destroys a whole happiness of children. In contrary, people nowadays is allowed to determine their career. For example, after graduation, you can choose a job that compatible with your aptitude, which isn’t affected by any people even relatives.

In conclusion, as I discuss above, I can strongly believe money and opinion can make a distinction between parent generation and children generation

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?

As the world today moves towards even more modernization, people in each generation are changing dramatically. There are a lot of basic standards to illustrate these differences. In my opinion, I would choose money and life to be the criterion

The first standard I want to discuss is money. Our parents generation’s conception of money is totally neutral, even scornful, because it just a vehicle for daily trading that can’t influence motivation and aspiration. For example, my grandfather is a writer. Although in the past, writing was a low-paid job offering no fame to encourage people do it, he still followed it without any complaint because in his opinion, success was not money, but a satisfaction that helped him express the sadness or happiness that existed in his inner emotions. On the contrary, nowadays money is the centre of power that controls the action of human beings. For example, a person who is very poor can be driven to committing a crime or to becoming a drug dealer.

The second standard to consider is opinion. In the past, parents totally controlled the life decisions of their children. For example, parents chose the future partner of their children. That always destroyed the whole happiness of children. On the contrary, people nowadays are allowed to determine their own careers. For example, after graduation, you can choose a job that is compatible with your aptitude, which isn’t affected by any people even relatives.

In conclusion, as I discussed above, I strongly believe that money and opinion can create a distinction between our parents generation and the generation of their children.

Much better Kaka. Your structure in this essay shows an improvement. Keep reading.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you Mr kitos

Mr kitos, can you tell me what i must to do when reading: learn content or writing manner such as standard structure
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
this is cause of undue stress, you are nervous,ha ? …don’t be … relax … i hope the results of your exam will be good for you …
p.S : this is my way to encourage and support someone :smiley: