The description of a chart [Help to correct grammar mistakes]

Dear Coaches,

I once write a description for a chart. In order to take care my writing, I need your help to correct the mistakes if they appear in my writing. I also post a picture of the chart, so it will help to illustrate my description. I hope you can help me for this work.

Sincerely,
Kim Sa

The description of the chart above.

The chard shows a procedure of TOEFL Test qualification. It starts from candidate’s tests collection to candidate’s certificate sending out. The TOEFL Test is divided into three parts, and each part is marked by administrator or examiner. The three parts are described as below:

In first part, reading and listening test is collected and marked by administrator. The marks are then retained and waited for other scores to come in.

In second part, speaking test is completed and assessed by examiner. The marks are then collected by administrator and retain here to wait for other marks to come in. But the interview tape can be sent to examination board if there are unusual circumstances happening. In this case, the interview tape can be stored or reassessed by other examiner and marks then sent to administrator.

In third part, writing test is collected and marked by examiner. As same as second part, the marks are then sent to administrator. If there are unusual circumstances happened, the writing answer paper is sent to examination board to store or reassess by other examiner.

Once the marks of all tests are collected by administrator, they will be calculated for the qualification of every candidate. After that, a certificate is made out and sent to the candidate.

In short, the procedure of the TOEFL Test qualification is an optimize procedure for qualifying candidate’s English skill.

Some one please correct this description for me.

Sincerely
Kim Sa

I have written “an” administrator and “an” examiner throughout; but if it is clear that there is only one examiner or if it is clear that a specific examiner is intended, change “an” to “the”.

Thank you too much Mr Cerberus.

Sincerely,
Kim Sa

Dear Mr Cerberus,

I have rewritten the entire description and bolded the words or sentences which have not cleared to me. As your comment, I suggest there is only one administrator, but there are 3-4 examiners. Thus I put an or the before administrator or examiner in suitable circumstances. So could you please check my changes in using an or the in the paragraphs? I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Kim Sa

The Description of TOEFL Test’s Procedure

The chart shows the procedure of TOEFL Test. It starts with the candidate’s tests collection and ends with sending out the candidate’s certificate. The TOEFL Test is divided into three parts, and each part is marked by an administrator or examiner. The three parts are described as below:

In the first part, reading and listening tests are collected and marked by the administrator. After that, the marks are retained by the administrator and wait for the other scores to come in.

In the second part, the speaking test is completed and assessed by an examiner. The marks are then collected by the administrator, who retains them and wait for the other scores to come in. But the interview tape can be sent to the examination board if there are unusual circumstances. In this case, the interview tape can be stored or reassessed by another examiner and marks can then be sent to the administrator.

In the third part, the writing test is collected and marked by an examiner. As in the second part, the marks are then sent to the administrator. If there are unusual circumstances, the writing answer paper is sent to the examination board to store it or have it reassessed by another examiner.

Once the marks of all tests have been collected by the administrator, the final score will be calculated for every candidate. After that, a certificate is made out and sent to the candidate.

In short, the procedure of the TOEFL Test is an optimized procedure for judging a candidate’s skill in English.

Dear Mr Cerberus,

My problem needs a little more help. Could you please spend your valuable time for it? I just waiting for your help.

Sincerely,
Kim Sa