The cover of a revolver (specific name)


Could you please tell me the spicific name of the cover of a pistol/ revolver, etc?


By ‘cover’ do you mean ‘holster’, Tom? You can probably find them in a variety of materials, from leather to plastic.

Oh, sorry, Tom. I think ‘holster’ is the answer you’re looking for. I guess I didn’t read your question properly the first time!