The college years are the best time in a person's life.

Dear professor,
Please help me rate my essay about this topic:
The college years are the best time in a person’s life. Agree or disagree?

Many people consider their childhood their best moment in their life when they get older. Another group say that their best time lay within high school classes. But to me, my time during college years was the most memorable moment in my life.
Firstly, being in college is being away from home.In other words, this is the time that you have to take care of yourself, no more mom and dad around to help you. But I found out that having to organize stuff by myself was a priceless lesson for me. I learned how to cook, how to plan my time, and even how to take care of myself whenever I ran into a disease. And after spending my time doing works like that, I felt that I was matured.
Secondly, I feel that when I’m in college, my friendship with my friends was the most extraordinary, compare to what I felt about friendship at high school. I used to live with a bunch of exceptional funny roommates in the dorm. We hung out every single night,we went to the bars, we went swimming, we planned traveling together and many other extremely interesting activities.They have became my closest friends since then.
Finally, the most important reason is college offer you the chance to pursue what you had been dreaming since a child. I had always wanted to be a chemistry engineer. After entering college, I was like very close to my dream. Most of the time I spent on learning new theories about substances,doing research with my professors. And the most interesting thing is my college has many labs and tools to do experiments. Whenever I was doing experiments in the lab, I lost track of time.
In conclusion, I always appreciate my time at college. I had time to have fun around, to make friend with interesting people and more importantly, to realize my dream. This is the time that I will never forget.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention New York Harbor?

Dear professor,
Please help me rate my essay about this topic:
The college years are the best time in a person’s life. Agree or disagree?

Many people consider their childhood their best momentS in their life when they get older. Another group say that their best time lay within high school classes(,) but to me, my time during college years was the most memorable TIME in my life.

Firstly, being in college is being away from home.In other words, this is the time that you have to take care of yourself, no more mom and dad around to help you, but I found out that having to organize stuff by myself was a priceless lesson for me. I learned how to cook, how to plan my time, and even how to take care of myself whenever I /ran into a disease/CONTRACTED AN ILLNESS. And After spending my time /doing works/TACKLING EVERYDAY PROBLEMS/ like that, I felt that I was matured.

Secondly, I feel that when I’m in college, my friendship with my friends was ARE the most extraordinary, compareD to what I felt about friendship at high school. I used to live with a bunch of exceptionalLY funny room-mates in the dorm. We hung out every single night,we went to the bars, we went swimming, we planned traveling together and many other extremely interesting activities.They have becOme my closest friends. since then.

Finally, the most important reason is college offerS you the chance to pursue what you had been dreaming OF since YOU WERE a child. I had always wanted to be a chemistry engineer. After entering college, I was like very close to my dream. Most of the time I spent most of the time on learning new theories about substances,doing research with my professors,) and the most interesting thing is my college has many labs and tools to do experiments. Whenever I was doing experiments in the lab, I lost track of time.

In conclusion, I always appreciate my time at college. I had time to have fun, around to make friend with interesting people and more importantly, to realize my dream. This is the time that I will never forget.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
WELCOME to the Forum Yadaki. A good first submission.

Kitos. 8/10