The collage years are the best time in a person's life.

The collage years are the best time in a person’s life.
When I think of my college days, it makes me smile with “happiness”. The memories of college days make me feel that it was the “best part of my life”. Personally, I had a wonderful time at college. Bunking from classes, last night studies, and playing soccer are few among numerous sweet longings.

First of all, college days are a part of life when one has maximum chances to “learn”. Learning is the most desirable and essential habit for anyone. College days broadens the sphere of ken to the maximum limit. I deeply studied about arts, sciences, history, architecture etc. Knowing diverse subjects developed my flavor in studies and built my confidence. When I view any sculpture, and I had already read about it, this makes me really feel worth of myself. Talking with anybody about sciences or arts does makes me feel alienated, as some handful learning happened to me during college days. Simple things, such as kitchen science to complex phenomenon, like space science are known to me. This has deeply influenced my outlook and personality. I really admire my college days as I have learnt a lot, not only my professionally relevant subjects, but a lot more.

Next, College days have maximum “fun”. I remember my college days, when some friends used to gather late night and have parties. We used to pool money and dine out on a newly opened restaurant. College trips were always a “hit”. I have visited a lot of hill stations and ancient places during college trips.Memories of gossiping with friends, camp fire and some bizarre pictures makes me feel light and rejuvenated. We used to “mass bunk “some of the lectures during college and went to watch some movies in the malls. It was full enjoyment on occasions like this as no one attended the class, this made us feel complaisant regarding study loss. Pranks on girls and campus ride were also my favorite pastime. During college days, one is at full freedom and parents provided with handsome pocket money which added to the fun.

The last but not least, I would like to mention about college days is “Social Interactions”. People join various clubs and societies according to their tastes.
I was an active member of “NCC” and Science club. I experienced summer camps in NCC. It made me physically stout and mentally strong and self disciplined person. During science debates, I participated actively, eventually I became a good orator and at present I represent my company’s oversees project
I can never forget that I have inherited this trait from college science club. Knowing about society and social responsibilities during various activities in college made me a better human being. I commemorate sports played at college which has endowed me with “team spirit and mutual cooperation” which is a valuable learning.

The impact of college is such that I am always fascinated when I think of those golden days. In fact, I wonder if I could still be provided an opportunity to go to the college once again.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach

The collage years are the best time in a person’s life.
When I think of my college days, it makes me smile with “happiness”. The memories of college days make me feel that it was the “best part of my life”. Personally, I had a wonderful time at college. Bunking from classes, last LATE night studies, and playing soccer are A few among THE numerous sweet longings MEMORIES.

First of all, college days are a part of life when one has maximum chances to “learn”. Learning is the most desirable and essential habit for anyone. College days broadens the sphere of ken to the maximum limit. I deeply studied about arts, sciences, history, architecture etc. Knowing diverse subjects developed my flavor TASTE in studies and built my confidence. When I view any sculpture, and I had already read about it, this makes me really feel worth of myself. Talking with anybody about sciences or arts does makes me feel alienated, as some handful OF learning happened to me during college days. Simple things, such as kitchen science to complex phenomenon, like space science are known to me. This has deeply influenced my outlook and personality. I really admire my college days as I have learnt a lot, not only my professionally relevant subjects, but a lot more.

Next, college days have maximum “fun”. I remember my college days, when some friends used to gather late AT night and have parties. We used to pool money and dine out on a newly opened restaurant. College trips were always a “hit”. I have visited a lot of hill stations and ancient places during college trips.Memories of gossiping with friends, camp fire and some bizarre pictures makes me feel light and rejuvenated. We used to “mass bunk “some of the lectures during college and went INSTEAD to watch some movies in the malls. It was full enjoyment on occasions like THESE as no one attended the class, this made us feel complaisant regarding study loss. Pranks on girls and campus rideS were also my favorite pastime. During college days, one is at full freedom and parents provide OE with handsome GENEROUS pocket money which added to the fun.

The last but not least, I would like to mention about college days is “Social Interactions”. People join various clubs and societies according to their tastes.
I was an active member of “NCC” and Science club. I experienced summer camps in NCC. It made me A physically stout and mentally strong and self disciplined person. During science debates, I participated activelyAND eventually I became a good orator, and at present I represent my company’s overseAs project.
I can never forget that I have inherited this trait from college science club. Knowing about society and social responsibilities during various activities in college made me a better human being. I commemorate sports played at college which has endowed me with “team spirit and mutual cooperation” which is a valuable learning.

The impact of college is such that I am always fascinated when I think of those golden days. In fact, I wonder if I could still be provided an opportunity to go to the college once again.

Good work with ample examples. Well done.

Kitos. 8/10