the collage years are the best time in a person's life

agree or disagree with this statement:“the collage years are the best time in a person’s life”

I am supporter of this statement that “the collage years are the best time in a person’s life”. There are a lot of reasons for this.

First, for the first time teens feel that they have accepted as a person who can do important work in academic subject. All our lives, we were only audiences, but when I became a student, I felt I can do something special. For example, add new thing to science, and it was interesting for me.

Second, the time that I have passed with my friends in classes was memorable. I found my best buddies there. We had common goals and objectives, and I think it caused that we got closer together. Furthermore we were competitor in university and it motivated us.

In addition, I think college time is very suitable time to independence. Before this time we depend on our parents. Most of the people, when they become student, because of location of their universities, they have to live far from their parents. It is a very useful experience. This process can help them to become more gregarious and social. At this time I learnt how to behave with different characters, which live in my society.

Finally, when you are student, you have this potential to become everything, just like a butterfly which changes from a simple pillar to beautiful creature. Consider people that have very repetitive jobs and do not any affiliation to their job. If they were more aware in their student time, I am sure they would treat in another way.

I am sure; no one forgets his student life. It is amazing with a lot of different experiences among good friends and in congenial atmosphere, with hope and capability to achieve to everything. That is way; I do not want my student life finish.

Cheers
Reza

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation in a professor’s office between a professor and a student

First, for the first time teens feel that they have BEEN accepted as a person who can do important work in academic subjectS. All our lives, we were only audiences, but when I became a student, I felt I can do something special. For example, add new thing to science, and it was interesting for me.

Second, the time that I have passed with my friends in classes was memorable. I found my best buddies there. We had common goals and objectives, and I think it WAS THE cause OF OUR COMING closer together. Furthermore we were competitorS in university and it motivated us.

In addition, I think college time is A very suitable time, LEADING to independence. Before this time we depend on our parents. Most of the people, when they become studentS, because of THE location of their universities, they have to live far from their parents. It is a very useful experience. This process can help them to become more gregarious and social. At this time I learnt how to behave with different characters WHO liveD in my society.

Finally, when you are student, you have this potential to become everything, just like a butterfly which changes from a simple PUPA INto beautiful creature. Consider people that have very repetitive jobs and do not any affiliation to their job. If they were more aware in their student time, I am sure they would treat WORK in another way.

I am sure; no one forgets his student life. It is amazing with a lot of different experiences among good friends and in A congenial atmosphere, with hope and capability to achieve everything. That is WHY I do not want my student life TO finish.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Good evening Reza. Very good, but DO NOT hurry your conclusion!

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thanks :slight_smile: but In 30 minutes I should be in a hurry. :slight_smile: