The code read from the CAN signal received from the injection ECU...

I am reading a automotive material, I don’t understand this sentence:
“The code read from the CAN signal received from the injection ECU”

Please help me!
Thanks

Sorry Galilom. That’s not enough of a sentence to begin understanding what it means.

So this is the segment:
“This error is given if the ECU detects a mismatch between the code stored in its own memory (readable in the ISO screen in the Vehicle Code line) and the code detected from the wiring harness identification PINs (readable in the ISO screen in the line relative to Vehicle Identification based on the states of PINs 2 and 15) and, in the case of the Dorsoduro 1200, the code read from the CAN signal received from the injection ECU”

Originally you only gave part of the sentence. The ‘segment’ you have now posted is one long sentence. The whole thing was required to make sense of the snippet.

As it is a long, complex sentence, perhaps the easiest way to understand it is to trim it back:
The error is given if the ECU detects a mismatch between its own memory code and the wiring harness identification PIN code.
If the vehicle is a Dorsoduro 1200, the error will also be given if the ECU detects a mismatch between its own memory code and the injection ECU’s CAN signal code.