The causes lead to living longer

The causes lead to living longer:

What’s the main differences between our living world and the world people lived in before which lead us to live longer than ever before? As far as I’m concerned personally I find two primary changes: Awareness of living healthy and the way people work.

As public knowledge about health and nutrition accumulate, population causality declines. People in contrast to the past, have wide knowledge about disease; they know about symptoms and the epidemic disease are warned via the media regularly. The swine flu is an illustrative example: within a couple of days, people are well prepared to protect themselves against novel virus. They knew the ways flu infects them, what kind of symptoms is visible and what medical solutions are available. Such a dangerous flu would kill many people in the past times. Besides, their awareness persuades governments to concern and support well developed healthcare. It helps people to take care of themselves without more concern to the costs.

Human beings are supposed to have activity to maintain a healthy long life. Working as the most common activity had changed from manual activities to intelligent and experience oriented activities. I think this helps many people to maintain their activities longer than before and the activity helps us to save our hops, hop to live as many of us see themselves as a useful member of society. They have variety of activities. They seem to be never retired. Even so, many of them, especially professors, start to write books, telling their valuable experiences which gained along a long career. These all had added on life expectancy.

Finally, I think, living longer is an important indicator of development. Awareness and highly professional occupations increase the hope; hope to live longer and productive.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an Art History class

The causes lead to living longer:

What’s the main differences between our living world and the world people lived in before which lead us to live longer than ever before? As far as I’m concerned personally I find two primary changes: Awareness of living healthy and the way people work.

As public knowledge about health and nutrition accumulate, population causality declines. People in contrast to the past, have A wideR knowledge about diseaseS; they know WHICH SYMPTOMS TO LOOK FOR and tWE ARE GIVEN EARLY WARNING ABOUT epidemic diseaseS via the media regularly.

Swine flu is an illustrative example: within a couple of days, people WERE well prepared to protect themselves against THIS novel virus. They knew the ways IN WHICH THIS PARTICULAR flu infectED them, what kind of symptoms WOULD BE visible and what medical solutions WERE available.
Such a dangerous flu would HAVE killED many people in pasSED times.
Besides, their awareness persuadeD governments to SHOW GREATER concern and TO support well developed healthcare. It helps people to take care of themselves without more REGARD to the costs.

Human beings are supposed to BE activE to maintain a healthy long life.
Working, as the most common activity, has changed from manual activities to intelligent and experience oriented activities. I think this helps many people to maintain their activities longer than before, and the activity helps us to save our hopEs, hopE to live LONGER, as many of us see OURselves as useful memberS of society. They have A variety of activities. They seem to never retire. Even so, many of them, especially professors, start to write books, RECOUNTING the valuable experiences which THEY HAVE gained IN THEIR careerS. These HAVE ALL added TO life expectancy.

Finally, I think, living longer is an important indicator of development. Awareness and highly professional occupations increase the hope; hope to live longer and TO BEING EVER-productive.

A very good essay Sayid. 8/10. Well done.

Kitos.

I’m surprised:)) is it mine???:slight_smile:
Thank you thank you dear kitos,
I’m trying to learn your improvements. I got some secret gramary pionts up there, It’s amazing you knew

"
Swine flu is an illustrative example: within a couple of days, people WERE well prepared to protect themselves against THIS novel virus. They knew the ways IN WHICH THIS PARTICULAR flu infectED them
"
… infected …
it’s wired or i’m confused!

may infected… or?

i’m working on it

thanks again dear kitos

They knew the ways IN WHICH THIS PARTICULAR flu infectED them.

They knew how to recognise the symptoms, and how they had been infected
"

If I wanna improve it a little, in which field will you advice me to do?

You’re doing great. You’ve surprised yourself on that point.

How much more encouragement do you need. :-))

I want to write as well as you:)
I like writing
I write alot in my mother tangu
but writing in english is one of my goals
I’m hurry huh?

I want to write as well as you:)

I won’t allow you to be that good, because I would lose my fan-club, and that can never be allowed to happen. :-))

cool:))
that’s just a wish, offcourse it’s hard,but not impossible (but unfortunately it’ll take at least 100 years:D for me)
any shortcut? please
i will save my wishes and dreams, any way:))
and I’m sure you will, but we are not able to gain it as you would wish

Great essay Sayid, I liked it.

very nice subject