The 58 best Bible verses about the Holy Spirit from the Old and New Testaments

Hello,

First of all, BIG THANKS to the admins and all the volunteers of this amazing community!

Can you guys please help me check if the wordings of my introduction is correct and maybe suggestions on how to make it better. :slight_smile:

“Here are the 58 best Bible verses about the Holy Spirit from the Old and New Testaments of the Holy Bible, King James Version (KJV), sorted from the most relevant to the least relevant bible verses.”

I’m trying to create a list of Bible passages about the Holy Spirit using the King James Version of the Holy Bible and make it a PDF.

I just want to make sure that my grammar in the intro is correct including which should be capitalized.

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Hi Engmanbie (I suppose that’s not your name?), welcome to our forum and many thanks for sharing your story with us. If I understand it correctly you are creating a website featuring Bible verses in English?

Let’s see what @Andrea thinks.

Best regards,
Torsten

3 Likes

Hi and welcome @engmanbie

I have rewritten your introduction as the following:

“Here are 58 of the best Bible verses about the Holy Spirit in the King James Bible Version (KJV) of the Old and New Testaments. All of these verses have been sorted from the most relevant to the least relevant.”

I thought it would be better to have two sentences instead of one. What do you think?

Hope this makes sense.
Take care, Andrea

3 Likes

Thanks, Andrea for the suggestion.

Really appreciate this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes