The 21st century has begun. What changes you think this new century will bring

The 21st century has begun. What changes you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.

Definitely, 21 century will bring many changes isn’t it? In my opinion, some of the biggest changes will be in the
areas of the modern technologies, access to information, and maybe our personal habits.

Nowadays, we observe spectacular development into the modern technologies. From my point of view, we could get many advantages from it. As an example, after 5 or perhaps 7 years, we would be able to use vehicles from new generation, with less harmful emissions, and safer than the current ones . Moreover, I also believe that, this development could be quite helpful for our education, with new improved computers, we would learn more effectively, faster and more successful. So, there are many other examples of the effect of improvement of the the modern technologies. Like, improved kitchen tools, longer railroads and developed medical devices and so on.

There is no doubt that, nowadays, more and more people are using internet regularly. I think that, after few years many other people would join to this internet community. Actually, the rapid growing in that area has already started. A good instance is “facebook” and all another web sites like that. Also a good example is “skype” this computer program, which gives spectacular influence on our society with the help of this program we could communicate with our fellows and our families. In fact, many people are not able to imagine their lives with out “Skype”. However, I believe that, easier access to information could be quite helpful for our population.

Last, but not leas, perhaps the new century would change our personal habits and customs. I hope so. It would be great, if we become more liberal and honesty. As an example, if we help and support the older people, if we don’t harm the Mother-nature. In other words, this is some kind of evolution into our thinking and I would be glad, if it comes true, we definitely need this change.

In conclusion, In my opinion new century would bring many changes, I don’t know what they would be, but soon we will understand.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and a professor in the professor’s office

The 21st century has begun. What changes you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.

Definitely, THE TWENTY-FIRST century will bring many changes.
In my opinion, some of the biggest changes will be in the areas of technologY, access to information, and maybe our personal habits.

Nowadays, we ARE observING spectacular developmentS in modern technologY.
From my point of view, we could get many advantages from it. As an example, after FIVE or perhaps SEVEN years, we /would/SHOULD/WILL/ be able to use vehicles from A new generation, with less harmful emissions, and safer than the current ones .

Moreover, I also believe that this development could be quite helpful for our education. With new improved computers, we would learn more effectively, faster and more successfulLY.
So, there are many other examples of the effectS of improvement of the modern technologies. Like, improved kitchen tools, longer rail-roads and developed medical devices and so on.

There is no doubt that nowadays, more and more people are using THE Internet regularly. I think that after A few years many other people WILL join this Internet community.
Actually, the rapid growing in that area has already started.
GOOD EXAMPLES ARE “Facebook” and all another web sites OF THAT TYPE.
Also ANOTHER good example is “Skype.”
This COMMUNICATIONS program HAS HAD A spectacular influence on our society.
With the help of this program we CAN communicate with our fellows and our families.
In fact, many people are not able to imagine their lives without “Skype”.
However, I believe that, easier access to information could be MORE helpful TO our population.

Last, but not leasT, perhaps the new century WILL change our personal habits and customs. I hope so.
It would be great if we ALL become more liberal and honest.

As an example; If we help and support the older GENERATION, OR if we don’t harm Mother-nature.
In other words, this is some kind of evolution in our thinking and I would be glad if it WERE TO come ABOUT, BECAUSE we definitely need this change.

In conclusion, THIS new century WILL bring many changes. I don’t know what they ARE GOING TO be, but soon we will understand.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This was good Mladenqnev, although I was a little disappointed that you didn’t allow your imagination to create a more exciting and vibrant image. With ninety years still ahead of us, coupled with spectacular advancements in all fields of technology, medicine and science, I had hoped to see you talking about robots, longevity, man on Mars etc,.
You told us about things that already exist, not about what is yet to come.
This topic was again an opportunity for you to go crazy with your fantasies, but you chose to travel the well-worn path.

OK, it was good, but it could have been eye-opening!

Kitos. 7.5/10

Thank you my fellow. Your corrections are very good for me. Now I am on holiday, therefore I did not use the voice recorder, because i did not have a microphone. However, after long day in Bulgarian mountains , I can spend few hours, in attempts to improve my English knowledge. Anyway, cheers form Bulgaria.

Have a nice holiday and try to post some pictures when you come back, along with a narration of the places you have visited, and the people you have met.
It should prove to be very interesting.

Kitos.