Thanks for guiding me...

I’m pretty fine.well i just had a look whatsoever you sent me but from today i’ll be regular.plz send me some material on causative sentences.thanks for guiding…

dear sir,
i am feeling better than before in english, please keep continue the same help.

Hi,Torsten.Thanks a lot for all lessons.I like your learning methods.They are really helful for me.
Thanks again
Fergane

i want to learn English so to improve my skills that it can help me alot and thanks for you guys alot

Dear Mr.Torsten,

I have answered 7 questions out of 10 correctly in the English test I.
I’m from Malaysia. Winking smile
Thank you so much for your English lessons mail, because I really need a help from someone to improve my English.
These lessons are really helpful, I like it so much.
I’m glad to continue my lesson with Mr.Torsten Smile

Jing

Good afternoon teacher,

Thanks a lot for interesting English lessons.

Wishing you have a nice week end,
Hanh

Dear you,

I am very pleased to join with you.

I’ll try to study E well, because I trust, my future will be start from now.

Regards

hello there thanks a lot your lesson. and how are you today?

Dear sir / madam ,

First of all i want you all more success in all your affairs and many thanks from
sending english lessone ,
so let me tell you that why am i want to learn english , it is because i graduated
from universtiy and i want to give mastery in some countries and also english is
an international language ,
wishing you all the best

Dear sir,thaks for helping me to improve my english skill.now i am felling good.But i have a problem,i wouldn’t be able to remembrise word meaning.if i haven’t word power than how can i become a good speaker.please help me sir,or give me any sujection.thanks.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for sent sound record sent to me it is ferfect to listen thank you again.

Cheers,
Souvanhthong LORKHAM

Thank you so much for the response.I need the all TOEFL Tests

thank you i am pleased with you ,you are so good to me my friend and dear thank you so much
muchmuch muchmuchmuch verrrrrrrrrrrrry much i love you also

Hi, Torsten Daerr, i am happy that you answered my message. the thing is that I have a baby and I can’t afford myself to take part in forums, I read 16 units of your lectures just yesterday and I took lots of tests in diifeent levels, especially I tried the intermediate level and I am quite satisfied with me, So sorry for not taking part in your forums, but i’ll keep on following your lectures when I find even little time.
Best,
Anna

i want to become good speaker of english, thanks for your cooperation, i have forgot my pass word plz remind me. thanks