Thank you Mr. Luschen

I would like to appreciate Mr. Luschen for correcting my many essays for TOEFL test. He checked my essays and drew my attention to my plenty of grammatical mistakes. When I started my journey of TOEFL test, I was at 3 in writing section according to his rating. Eventually I improved under Mr. Luschen’s guidance and followed his comments and I scored 4 in my real TOEFL exam that is truly a remarkable achievement for me in my academics.I want to thank you from my bottom of the heart for creating such a helpful forum and responding back to us-students who really need a native’s advice in learning English.

Thank you so much MR. LUSCHEN.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation in a professor’s office between a professor and a student

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you found my suggestions helpful. I am sure most of your success is due to your hard work and perseverance in writing so many essays. Unfortunately there are not too many shortcuts to improving ones writing, often it just requires a lot of practice. Good luck to you in your future endeavors and please feel free to call on me for whatever assistance I can provide.