Television with advantages and disadvantages for children

Everything hasd both sides: advantages and disavantages. If the users of television are clever and smart. They will make use of this television to get and learn a lot of new things and vice versus. Some people even can get nothing from television but distatch to a lot of bad habits. And clearly children who are in the age of development will be influenced of this kind of media.

First of all, television is one of the most popular kinds of media. If the children are studious and hard- working, they will gain a lot of knowledge through programmes that they have watched. For example, on TV there are many channels which children can choose anyone they like best and they are passioned on. It is very easy to get the target or purpose of the programmes to enrich their  understanding about the world and something that they are really interested in. Let's consider the following instances  such as a wild animal program will bring  a lot of understanding for children about habitats and eating habits of these of kind animals, especially, some are in danger that really need protecting to raise the awareness of saveing endangered species. Or some like math can learn some structures and methods to deal with math excercises through a study channel on TV. In thiss aspect, I strongly support using television to broaden children's knowledge.

Besides the advangtages, there are some disadvantages that children may face if they are keen on watching Tv a lot. Speding much time watching Tv is not good for them. In some cases, it also bring bad effects. I am sure that they will get into trouble because they are wasting their precious time which they should spend studying or doing some valuable parts. Watching TV too much they will havee trouble with their metal health. They ccould not think and do anything as well as others who do  not watch TV to much. Since I know that television has a kind of radia that may make our brain less flexible.  Some palyed games all day that make them addicted to and have no chance to stop playing it. The study result is bad, the concentration on others iss not so good. So I advice all young chidren should not speand much time in front of TV.

As I  have mentioned above If  the children are clever and smart enough, they will not get any trouble of using TV as a kind of entertaiment that not only  helps them to relax after a long  time of studying hard but also a precious chance to boost their awareness about something surrounding them without getting into trouble of over using it.
1 Like

Hi Tuyet, I think you have done a good job of following the prompt type, as you have given good examples of both the advantages and disadvantages of TV on children. You seemed to have a lot of awkward and confusing sentences in this one though.
Try to keep your sentences a little more simple in structure and I think that will help your writing to be more clear. Here are some specific suggestions:

1 Like